Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/23/014 Fruit Crate Trade/Monster Traps

Farm Supplier
    This week was very easy - finished the whole thing 2 days ago and now have zero outstanding quests. So will someone answer the question - Is TL going to run the whole Valentines thread for those of us who started after Feb last year.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by craterlake View Post
    This week was very easy - finished the whole thing 2 days ago and now have zero outstanding quests. So will someone answer the question - Is TL going to run the whole Valentines thread for those of us who started after Feb last year.
    Perhaps you saw the answer by now. If not, pls check post #64, 68 &72 in the Look into February thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by scarletdragon18 View Post
    It pops up at level 26, finally got it yesterday.
    ah thank you. I'll be level 25 by the end of the day so not too much longer to wait I hope.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    Perhaps you saw the answer by now. If not, pls check post #64, 68 &72 in the Look into February thread.
    Thanks for that I normally just check the Thursday updates so missed it entirely. I'll start clicking next thread from now on

Executive Chef
    I don't really need the extra fruit, so I'm not sure if I should deplete some of my resources to complete this quest line or not? Any suggestions or advice, maybe there's something I'm missing here?
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

New Resident
    Has there been an update for this week 29/01/14

Go back a page and check the thread update 1/30/14

New Resident
    I did the fruit trade the first time. I received a golden apple and tons of other fruit. Just did it the second time and got 3 apples. 3 apples for all the stuff that it takes to do this trade? Are you kidding me!?!
    Last edited by MiniLaura; 02-12-14 at 10:51 AM. Reason: removed implied language

Rhino Keeper
    Be sure to complete this chain guys =) Mythic Essence is discovered in this chain

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Be sure to complete this chain guys =) Mythic Essence is discovered in this chain
    I completed this a while ago and dont remember getting any mythic essence. And i dont have any in my inventory. Nor do i see a reward of such in post 2 of this thread. Am i missing something? Thanks