Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Gifts

Quote Originally Posted by lipsysparkes View Post
    I agree. The gifts need revamping. I see the need for basics, but something in a different color would be nice. Maybe a pair of jeans or shorts/skirt. Also, can we please have a "gift all" button. It's so time consuming to tap every neighbor. Thanks for listening��
    I agree I have like 200 neighbors

New Resident
    Agreed! And yes, an incentive to be 4 star for visiting!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mollybrown0 View Post
    I think it would be a great idea to add a better choice of gifts with larger quantities than 50. Or maybe the higher the level you are, the more variety of gifts you can chose to send.
    Quote Originally Posted by ferylit View Post
    Why not have the occasional gem drop while visiting neighbours? Good incentive to be 4 star. Anyone agree?
    I think both of these are excellent ideas.

New Resident
    I'm beginning to think that no one at TeamLava even reads these suggestions if people have been asking for new/additional gifts for so long. My original plan was to get on the forum to suggest summer fashions, jewelry, beach bags, etc. since it's pool themed now. I wasn't aware they had never added anything. Maybe if we can get more people to write in, they will listen!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by loco61 View Post
    I'm beginning to think that no one at TeamLava even reads these suggestions if people have been asking for new/additional gifts for so long. My original plan was to get on the forum to suggest summer fashions, jewelry, beach bags, etc. since it's pool themed now. I wasn't aware they had never added anything. Maybe if we can get more people to write in, they will listen!!!
    I'm starting to agree with you there! I stopped playing Fashion Story a couple months ago, and I recently downloaded it again and I was so disappointed to find that nothing had changed what so ever in terms of gifts.

Great idea.

Yes, the gifts should update to three new ones, when they do their updates. So summer gifts when we play the summer game, winter gifts when we play the winter... etc. The same boring black shoes, black pants, yellow handbag and red sweater are boring, ugly, etc... They should also be the same quantity and price. Why is the purse only 50 and the shoes are 200????

Fashion Designer
    Amen to new gifts! Anyone listening .... No goals & tired gifts, need some spicing up over here, TL. Seasons & fashion changes, so should gift options. How about quarterly/ seasonal goals if monthly is too much work for you.

New Resident
    I agree. New gifts per level would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by mollybrown0 View Post
    I'm usually quite social on Fashion Story and often send gifts every day to my neighbours, but there isn't many to choose from, and the quantity is small, apart from the shoes.

I think it would be a great idea to add a better choice of gifts with larger quantities than 50. Or maybe the higher the level you are, the more variety of gifts you can chose to send.

What does everyone think?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Amen to new gifts! Anyone listening .... No goals & tired gifts, need some spicing up over here, TL. Seasons & fashion changes, so should gift options. How about quarterly/ seasonal goals if monthly is too much work for you.
    Ditto, ditto, ditto!!! Well said, I love the game but I'm losing neighbors all the time because of this.

I'm so tired of the gift colors. I like to coordinate my shop colors and redecorate often and after I send friends the item they wanted I end up declining a lot. (Since there isn't a better storage system)

I don't even see many particpating in gifts, probably due to boredom. I've been playing for years and they haven't changed it even once!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast