Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Gifts

Rhino Keeper

Question New Gifts

I'm usually quite social on Fashion Story and often send gifts every day to my neighbours, but there isn't many to choose from, and the quantity is small, apart from the shoes.

I think it would be a great idea to add a better choice of gifts with larger quantities than 50. Or maybe the higher the level you are, the more variety of gifts you can chose to send.

What does everyone think?
    Last edited by mollybrown0; 01-23-14 at 09:08 AM.

We have been asking this for years, and the myriad of requests for new gifts seems to have fallen by the wayside. We can only hope that ONE day the developers will surprise us.

Rhino Keeper
    I realise that Fashion Story is an old game but I never knew people had been asking about the gifts before. If what you say is true then I don't think we have any hope of ever getting new gifts at all.

Farm Supplier
    Why not have the occasional gem drop while visiting neighbours? Good incentive to be 4 star. Anyone agree?
    Feel free to PM me! Have a wonderful day! ♡♥♡

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ferylit View Post
    Why not have the occasional gem drop while visiting neighbours? Good incentive to be 4 star. Anyone agree?
    Yeah that's a good idea, it will keep players interested in the game.

Cool fashion story gifts

Pleeeze team Lava.. add some more gifts for fashion story..The four current items are so very very boring now..pet shop story has loads of great gifts and us girls like a change !

I agree. The gifts need revamping. I see the need for basics, but something in a different color would be nice. Maybe a pair of jeans or shorts/skirt. Also, can we please have a "gift all" button. It's so time consuming to tap every neighbor. Thanks for listening��

Fashion Designer
    I find it weird that they felt the need to include the categories for them like Casual and Nightlife, as if people were going to have a hard time finding the item they wanted out of 4 gifts lol.

I think adding a couple of more couldn't hurt, at least one of different types of clothing. Like one new jewelry item, glasses/hat, dress, etc.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ferylit View Post
    I believe that we should totally be able to have that or send gems like on pet hotel story

I agree I have like 200 neighbors

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast