Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How long did you have to wait for.....?

Fashion Designer

How long did you have to wait for.....?

I'm so frustrated.... I've been waiting for over a month now for the large diamond to drop; I think I've collected about a 100 times, hoping and praying and.... nothing....
    Even more frustrating: it blocks my story-quests. I have two, but must have the diamond before I can continu. I really hate those random stuff sometimes....

So I'm curious about other waiting-problems:
    what's your personal record in waiting for a necessary rare item to drop?

Executive Chef
    Oh I feel your pain. For me the diamond dropped second, so I still had to wait for that burning ember. I can't remember how long I waited but it was a loooong time. And I found that one worse than the diamond, because you have to make all the feasts, armor and send off adventures. And then even when you do have the dragon, you still have at least a few weeks waiting for all the scales.

But the game is so much fun I didn't mind waiting.

Nightclub Owner
    I waited 8 month for the Alicorn Sacred Horn and I do daily quests (now 2 with the barracks). Now within a couple of weeks I have 2 Alicorns. Still waiting for the 3rd one

Host(ess)
    I'm still waiting for any of the items promised by going on Adventures. I never did get the dark sword after 2 months of adventuring and finally gave up and paid gems for it. Now I've adventured for a month and no light sword nor a single Faerimer column. I'm to the point where I firmly believe "From Adventure" means "you will have to buy this to continue the game."

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktappe View Post
    I'm still waiting for any of the items promised by going on Adventures. I never did get the dark sword after 2 months of adventuring and finally gave up and paid gems for it. Now I've adventured for a month and no light sword nor a single Faerimer column. I'm to the point where I firmly believe "From Adventure" means "you will have to buy this to continue the game."
    How weird, I thought the columns were a sure drop. I had one from each adventure. The light sword does take longer but as far as I know not a month. Are you sure you are going on the right adventure for the columns (dark caves)?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Are you sure you are going on the right adventure for the columns (dark caves)?
    Since it didn't specify the type of Adventure, I have been mixing it up and trying them all. Thanks for the tip that it takes a particular kind of Adventure so I can concentrate on that one. But I know I've done at least 10 of that type. Guess I'll just do more...

Rhino Keeper
    Since it didn't specify the type of Adventure, I have been mixing it up and trying them all. Thanks for the tip that it takes a particular kind of Adventure so I can concentrate on that one. But I know I've done at least 10 of that type. Guess I'll just do more...
    Are you sure you have the latest version of the game?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    I'm so frustrated.... I've been waiting for over a month now for the large diamond to drop; I think I've collected about a 100 times, hoping and praying and.... nothing....
    Even more frustrating: it blocks my story-quests. I have two, but must have the diamond before I can continu. I really hate those random stuff sometimes....

So I'm curious about other waiting-problems:
    what's your personal record in waiting for a necessary rare item to drop?
    Don't let the anticipation burn you. I forgot how long because I just did the adventure like a routine
    And finally it dropped. Yes, the burning ember is even worst. Especially once I got it
    but it wasn't registered. Request to TL was not helpful either. I tell you that was frustrating, man!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudsail View Post
    Are you sure you have the latest version of the game?
    I have version 1.1.6, which is current as of Oct. 24th from what I read. I don't see any updates appearing in the App Store.

Rhino Keeper
    I have version 1.1.6, which is current as of Oct. 24th from what I read. I don't see any updates appearing in the App Store.
    I think you should talk to Aggwynn or Glimmergate, or email support. I'm pretty sure the columns are a sure drop from the dark caves, and the sword is a pretty high rate drop from the glimmergate adventure.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast