Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 100

Level 100

Didn't think it was possible, but as I was trolling around BS (I was bored) I stumbled on a bakery that had reached level 100 and she had the most incredible items...one in which was the Mighty oven&mixer. Also, most of what she had looked like maybe they were older additions...a large train, huge bear with 💜, a wedding and valentine theme(the faces looked older)etc. It was nice to see something different instead of seeing everyone w/the same decor

Nightclub Owner
    There are at least three bakeries at level 100. I came across another level 100 bakery as well, but that player stopped playing last year or or in 2012, I believe. The other three are still active.

Other players had accomplished Level 100 in RS and in BS but they got knocked back to Level 99.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 01-22-14 at 10:31 AM.

She is active and still at 100 Is it poss to come across a Mighty oven and mixer or is it wishful wanting?
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    There are at least three bakeries at level 100. I came across another level 100 bakery as well, but that player stopped playing last year or or in 2012, I believe. The other three are still active.

Other players had accomplished Level 100 in RS and in BS but they got knocked back to Level 99.
    How do u get kicked back a level? I didn't think u could actually lose a lvl once achieved. I know u can lose ur star rating by not tipping but a lvl!

Nightclub Owner
    Oh there was a huge kerfuffle about it. But it did happen unfortunately.

Rhino Keeper
    They're done caring now I think. I've waited for a level update since 2011. Given up now and moved on to other games. Used to be obsessed with this though. :-(

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stueeeee View Post
    They're done caring now I think. I've waited for a level update since 2011. Given up now and moved on to other games. Used to be obsessed with this though. :-(
    There was a level increase from 96 to 99, wasn't there? Wasn't this after 2011?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    She is active and still at 100 Is it poss to come across a Mighty oven and mixer or is it wishful wanting?
    The Mighty appliances are first prize from the Magic Box, which according to the thread below still exists. Not able to get into my game now to confirm.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ghlight=mighty

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    There was a level increase from 96 to 99, wasn't there? Wasn't this after 2011?
    I think it happened in 2012. First half of 2012, I think. I hit Level 96 in the last half of 2011 and was at 96 for a while before they added levels to 99.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    The Mighty appliances are first prize from the Magic Box, which according to the thread below still exists. Not able to get into my game now to confirm.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ghlight=mighty
    Yeah...i think that box must have been removed. I don't have that one at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast