Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 1-21-14

Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    Pink and red, yes please! Valentine's day stuff please! Wallpaper and floor tiles for coins please! V ' day LTO please! Gem sale please! I'm ready to redecorate! *COUGH COUGH*

I think I have the same affliction, Pink. (^_-)
    We cough as a united front for all mankind.

To PINK! and RED! but mostly PINK! New tiles! (coin purchases, please, as we will spend our gems on the new LTO! *cough cough*)
    Be the change you want to see in others.

Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    All these time I was fighting in the suggestions to have more pink stuff in the game and only dear CuteTali agreed with me and I was thinking it was just us,I'm so happy to see so many players want more pink in the game! So TL please do our favour! Not only red and white for Valentine's but pink too!A LOT OF PINK!
    I'd love to have pink tiles for coins to make my whole boutique pink, not only pink walls racks and counters.
    I would really like coordinated pink tiles and a new wall covering and maybe duplicate the process with a nice red tile and complimentary wallpaper. Might as well just say it: can we have a bunch of stuff to decorate with BEFORE the month of February so the Valentines theme can hang around a while?

And yes, I would also like to go totally pink for a while. I named my shop PINK blah blah blah because I love pink. My poor little shop is dark and no pink. I sob daily. SOB.

Rhino Keeper
    I would love pink wallpaper and tiles this week! With a mannequin wearing a pink dress. And some valentines decorations. It's only 3 weeks to valentines day TL!

I've got a new catalog called Sweet Sophisticate ... 9 hours ... not pink. Or red. LOL Going to check on decor and see what else is new. I suspect the mods will update officially and with pics in the next few minutes!

I'm disappointed all I see is a new V-day box which I don't want to open. And a 9hr catalog that's not all atha.. Oh Well (sigh)

Fashion Designer
    A box again? Seriously? Like we don't have enough of them already.

Rhino Keeper
    Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! That is all for now. Does anyone from TL ever read these forums?. Or are they living on their own little planet?

It is a pretty box. Soooo tempting. But I am not opening it until I see some pics! Gotta save my precioussssss (gems) for the Valentines sale.

Fashion Designer
    I've just seen some prizes at neighbors shops, nothing special in that box, a table, ballons, a tree, tiny fountain, mirror, mannequin, kissing booth, couple dancing (only thing nice). Definately not opening that one.
    Last edited by sanya87; 01-21-14 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Added something

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPixiShop View Post
    We cough as a united front for all mankind.

To PINK! and RED! but mostly PINK! New tiles! (coin purchases, please, as we will spend our gems on the new LTO! *cough cough*)
    Lol PinkPixi. We'll have to cough louder, TL didn't hear us. Very disappointing update. Don't they know it's almost Valentine's day? *COUGH COUGH*

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast