Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 1-21-14

Rhino Keeper
    I would purchase the items out of the box, including some of the lower place items. I'm just not purchasing boxes. I quit buying boxes for a while last year, then recently reneged and regretted it. I'm done.

I did purchase the two coin items for my avatar. I like the boots and skirt. Other than that, looks like I'm saving my coins and my gems.

Executive Chef
    This is a lack luster update. I'm very disappointed with it. The catalogue is okay and it is in my shop, but it is brown. I'm tired of brown clothing. I would love some purple stuff. From what I've seen of the box, not good. I was excited about the mannequin, but after a closer look, it's an amateurish design. As much as I like having mannequins in my boutique, I'm not going to get this one.

TL, please do a better job! CAN WE PLEASE GET SOME GOALS!!!!
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    I like the diner display... Just wish it had come as an LTO along with a 50s theme. Now I doubt we will get that theme.
    However, the gazebo display is more Valentine-like. Too bad I don't buy boxes....
    Hope for some pink catalogues.

Fashion Designer
    I really really hope for a nice update next week! I have nothing to decorate with for Valentine's, nothing to buy and i refuse to gamble with this box, i dont even like items in it. Last year's box items were much better but i dont want to gamble with it either. So please, please, give us a nice surprise next week! I want to spend those gems

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cakebaby75 View Post
    That is supercute! If it was an LTO it would be in my shop by now!
    This should have been this week's LTO team lava would be raking it in.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    True Love Mannequin

I really don't like this one, she has short looking hair, reddish skin, instead of the nice skin tone the American Native mannequin has, and most of all, her outfit is hideous. Where is the pretty pink valanetine's outfit? This dress would've worked if the trim of the dress matched better and was red or light pink, the black trim on the fabric just makes the whole outfit look tacky. If this is a preview of the outfit we're getting this year for vday, then it's really sad. I know we were all expecting much much more.
    This is frightening. The dress reminds me of the house dresses my mom wore in the 60s.

Farm Supplier
    I would have spent gems in this! No way will I in a box.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by darlinlildeb View Post
    I would have spent gems in this! No way will I in a box.
    Talking about the gazebo! Ooops

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cakebaby75 View Post
    That is supercute! If it was an LTO it would be in my shop by now!
    Same here! No way will I try for this in a box

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    HAHA.. maybe we could all get lucky and TL would open the box for limited time to buy out of box like they did last yr with Easter box. I would love it if they did that.

Also if they had at least brought back some older items like the pink swans would be totally okay in my book too..
    I would love the three girls sitting on the valentine boxes from 2 years ago as well as the red dress from 2 years ago.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast