Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 1-22-14- Love Basket

Executive Chef
    I think tl has noticed that if they give use a good goal items the first week we tend not to splurge on buying gems for the box that comes out the 3rd week or 4 th week

So this time they decided to give us a box the first week

Rhino Keeper
    I got a really cute heart cake. Typical Valentine's colors & says "Be Mine" on top. I can't add pictures atm so you'll have to come see me. But post if you don't want a new neighbor because otherwise I will accept. Cleaning out inactive neighbors has drastically reduced my list.
    Last edited by jopazz; 01-22-14 at 12:45 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Sooo basically it's another non-update for anyone who doesn't want to spend actual money on this game. Yay, another reason to add to my list as to why I don't buy gems anymore. This game isn't equal.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't buy gems ever. I just use the ones I make naturally from mastering recipes. However, I seem to have a box addiction, and as soon as I get 24, they are gone. Haven't bought a box in awhile, so this just happened at the right time. I try to make my bakery as awesome as I can with just coin items, and then just accent it with the few gem items I have. I missed out on last year's V-Day box, so I know I'm the minority, but I'm excited to see what all is in this one. Glad I got an item I actually like though, there is usually one or two "lemons" in every box. I forgot to mention, it was 2nd place.

Fashion Designer

Opened the box, got 3rd place piano called "Kiss me piano". 0__o but seriously TL? What is up with the obsession with pianos? I literally have like a gazillion of them already. >_<
    Last edited by mjauuuu; 01-22-14 at 12:56 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Here's the cake. I went ahead and took a snapshot of yours jopazz, hope that's OK with you.

Rhino Keeper
    A-ok with me!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh now that cake is cute! Unlike my love puppy who's doing trollface at me and all my customers while he sticks out his tongue lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mjauuuu View Post
    Here's the cake. I went ahead and took a snapshot of yours jopazz, hope that's OK with you.
    That's a pretty cute cake

Fashion Designer
    Found this in a neighbors bakery. My guess is 2nd place. Just one question, what is up with the dull grey colors?? Makes it look unfinished.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast