Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level 62 need help

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    I updated my game--I now have the highlighted 3 fruits like you mentioned, VGailP. All it is is a suggested move/match--I was wondering why they didn't have it in this game (it's common to the other "Mania's" I've played.) I notice it only shows 3 fruit, even when there are lots of same-color fruit together.

Don't know if I still have shading, though. There's not much blaster action on my current level. If not, I'd better quit talking about it--confusing people! Anyway, mystery solved, lol!

Edit: Yes, there's still shading. Just press on a blaster...you'll see the row or column it's in become grayed-out. 'Course, it won't detonate, since it must be in a 3 or more fruit chain to be activated. And one last time--where that chain ends, is where the blaster blasts!
    What are the best use for the bombs? I don't see that they help a lot?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    I updated my game--I now have the highlighted 3 fruits like you mentioned, VGailP. All it is is a suggested move/match--I was wondering why they didn't have it in this game (it's common to the other "Mania's" I've played.) I notice it only shows 3 fruit, even when there are lots of same-color fruit together.

Don't know if I still have shading, though. There's not much blaster action on my current level. If not, I'd better quit talking about it--confusing people! Anyway, mystery solved, lol!

Edit: Yes, there's still shading. Just press on a blaster...you'll see the row or column it's in become grayed-out. 'Course, it won't detonate, since it must be in a 3 or more fruit chain to be activated. And one last time--where that chain ends, is where the blaster blasts!
    I do have the shading now.

The bombs (on their own, in a chain of fruit) create a 3x3 fruit blast--basically blasting the square surrounding wherever you end the fruit chain (FC.) This can be helpful in clearing an obstacle or trying to get a couple fruit out of the way, etc. It will also activate a blaster if it's in that "square blast range."

If you have a blaster and a bomb in the same FC, it blasts 3 full columns at once (if you have a vertical/column blaster) or 3 full rows (if you have a horizontal/row blaster.) This is super-helpful for clearing lots of obstacles...like vines, crystals, stumps, etc.

If you're lucky enough to have a bomb and 3 blasters in the same chain of fruit, it will wipe out the entire board! (2 bombs and 2 blasters will do the same.) If you're using a blaster in a fruit chain, and you "aim it" at a bomb, it will activate it. (Screenshot of this in the Level 82 thread, near the bottom when I'm down to 4 moves left...) I'm planning on adding (more) screenshots to some of the questions I've answered. Just haven't had a chance (they changed my app, and it's a real pain to do it nowadays! Need to find a new method...again--when I have a chance, lol.)

Hope that helps!

Fashion Designer
    I have been stuck here for days now it is impossible to win not without spending money which I am not willing to do at this time its gotten to the point that I am about to uninstall the game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12