Thread: Feed the Baron Bug.

Executive Chef

Feed the Baron Bug.

Hello,
    I want to draw the attention of TL to a new bug.

This week, In the kitchen, I tapped to collect from "Feed the baron" and I got nothing absolutely nothing.
    A flicker was shown and that was it. I checked directly my stock to see the newest Item added, well as I expected nothing was added, checked my energy count just in case and of course it wasn't change.

This happened 3 times this week, the last of these 3 times was not 10 minutes ago, So it seems it is starting to be a reccurent issue!

It is a waste of time, Energy and resources to invest in this "Feed the baron" and get nothing in return.

Please do something anout it,especially that truffles and rare steak aren't easy to get! It is frustrating!

Thank you in advance!

Executive Chef
    I meant Prime Cut not steak lol.

Executive Chef
    I meant Prime Cut not steak lol.

Nightclub Owner
    You could have received favour. Please see this thread on the issue
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    All right now that I am thinking about it,
    maybe the baron gave me something that I maxed out on, having 99 parts of, but this isn't fair either!
    shouldn't the game be programmed to let the Baron give items we are not maxed out on?!

Executive Chef
    Thank you Maguar for your reply,
    I just read parts of the discussion about these "favors" which aren't doing us any favor to be honest,
    But what really struck me is that this bug has been going on since June /july 2013 and still TL haven't got to it, or resolved the issue!!!!!!!
    Really O-O ��!!!!