Thread: My pets are not showing up

New Resident

My pets are not showing up

My pets are not showing up in the shop, their enclosures are there and I am still collecting. However the images of some pets are not visible? Can someone tell me why?

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and see if that fixes it.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and see if that fixes it.
    Hi Turtle, I read someehere that clearing the cache for pps on my tablet will correct all the missing animals but that doesn't work. Animals are always missing in my shop, takes the fun out of playing. And when I visit neighbors, same thing. All the money I've spent to get the animals but we can't see them. When we visit neighbors, same problem. How can I fix. I hesitate to uninstall then reinstall. Don't want to lose my diamonds and coins. Thsnk you for any help. Id JPsShoppe.
    Last edited by JPsShoppe; 01-21-14 at 11:29 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    Your games are saved on Team lava's servers so when you uninstall and reinstall, you will not lose your game progress.
    (Be sure and set up a storm ID and password in one of your games first)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Your games are saved on Team lava's servers so when you uninstall and reinstall, you will not lose your game progress.
    (Be sure and set up a storm ID and password in one of your games first)
    I remembered that so last night uninstalled then installed. No difference. Cache empty, data cleared, still server does not load in my pet shop in its entirety. What is the problem and can it be resolved. The pet shops I visit each day aren't loading in right either. Sigh, just want my dogs.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by gialex13 View Post
    My pets are not showing up in the shop, their enclosures are there and I am still collecting. However the images of some pets are not visible? Can someone tell me why?
    Hi, did you resolve your problem? I have a samsung 2.7 tablet.

The Honorable Panda
    My next suggestion would be to clear your data under settings, but since you have already done this. I am not sure. Is this happening on all versions of the game?

PSS - 1.0.6.3
    PSS Christmas - 1.0.6.3
    PSS Winter-1.0.6.3

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    My next suggestion would be to clear your data under settings, but since you have already done this. I am not sure. Is this happening on all versions of the game?

PSS - 1.0.6.3
    PSS Christmas - 1.0.6.3
    PSS Winter-1.0.6.3

hi, suddenly after weeks of this problem suddenly, boom, my shop loaded all at once this morning. Neighbors shops not all there but mine is complete. Am very happy. Kooky I have a question, how can you tell that a neighbor is inactive? More than half of mine have zero for visiting and I'd like to delete the ones eho aren't playing snymore. Just brcause there aren't any animals to pet doesn't mean they've quit playing, how fo you figure it out. I play bakery, fashion, farm & dragons also. Just deleted the jewel and bubble game. Have been ill for months and enjoy the teamlava neighbor approach that doesn't require facrbook!!

I play Pet Shop Story from my galaxy S3 and having issues of a couple animal imagies not showing up. I am level 16 and sure dont want to start over. I am still collecting from them and feeding them but cant see them. Please tell me how to fix it. Thankx for your time.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cherylhinds View Post
    I play Pet Shop Story from my galaxy S3 and having issues of a couple animal imagies not showing up. I am level 16 and sure dont want to start over. I am still collecting from them and feeding them but cant see them. Please tell me how to fix it. Thankx for your time.
    Try going under your settings on your device and clear the data for this game.