Thread: Can I replay a conversation from a finished case?

New Resident

Can I replay a conversation from a finished case?

The game hiccuped in the final dialogue of case 5, and when it un-froze, I was back at the home screen, with the case solved. No problem from an advancement perspective, but...I actually want to know what happened! If I tap on the check mark now, all I get is the short on-screen summary, without an option to replay the dialogue. When you're within a dialogue, there's a "replay" button, but not after it's finished! Am I missing something? Thanks.

Thanks for the suggestion! This is something that's been requested and we've forwarded it to the game team for consideration.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhindar View Post
    The game hiccuped in the final dialogue of case 5, and when it un-froze, I was back at the home screen, with the case solved. No problem from an advancement perspective, but...I actually want to know what happened! If I tap on the check mark now, all I get is the short on-screen summary, without an option to replay the dialogue. When you're within a dialogue, there's a "replay" button, but not after it's finished! Am I missing something? Thanks.
    I second this. I missed one scene when I accidentally tapped Skip All, and there were times I wanted to replay the dialogs to share with someone else.