Thread: Low level bug

Low level bug

This happens quite a lot but it seems to be happening more frequently since the patch. There is a glitch where every opponent offers 0 crowns, very little loot, and is a way lower level than what I should be getting. This happens often for myself and my alliance members so it's not just me. Very annoying. It lasts about a half hour usually. Can they fix this?

This is the problems I have been talking about for months. Be nice if they fixed this

Hi!

Can you please try reinstalling the game to see if that helps? Please let me know.
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

We all have this phenomenon. Either you get matched to a TOP50 base or you get a base with no loot and crowns. I have no idea what exactly the reason is for that. Maybe they reboot servers, or a routine. Most of the times it only lasts 5-15 minutes.

I do not think that reinstalling the game. The problem is not the device. The problem is the matching. :-)

Reinstalling doesn't work; the bug typical goes away after a short period of time. I can't believe you guys haven't done something about this sooner as it's being going on for months.

Host(ess)
    Really storm8? Don't tell me you aren't aware this has been part of the game since at least when I started playing in September. Here's an old post about and there's plenty of other threads with comments about this

https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...ailable-for-me

I always thought this was part of the game on purpose. For most of the day you are presented with targets that have crowns but often don't have much loot. So a few times a day for around an hour or so (random times) the game opens up the available targets to include low crown targets that offer 0 crowns but a lot of these lower accounts have plenty of loot and easy defence to beat. This gives a chance for high crown people to hunt for loot instead of crowns during these period a few times a day. It also still shows some crown targets, but usually unbeatable top 50 accounts for some reason.

I can say I rely on these targets coming up to earn loot because most of the 10-30 crown targets are active players who spend their loot and don't even have enough loot to replace the army I'm using. So I attack the baby accounts during these brief time periods each day to fill up on stones and coin