Thread: Clear 15 stumps in Level 24???

Rhino Keeper

Clear 15 stumps in Level 24???

I got goals for lv 24, which is to clear 15 stumps.
    But lv 24 gives me only 10?11? stumps.
    So what do I do?

Nightclub Owner
    Keep playimg until you clear 15 stumps.

Nightclub Owner
    There are some levels that scroll down as you clear the obstacles. There might be more stumps then you can see yet.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Hi!

This should now say "10 stumps" instead of 15.
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Rhino Keeper
    maybe I wasnt clear enough... Lv 24 is not scroll-down stage.
    just checked and it's 10 now! Of course I completed the goal
    Thank all of u for ur answers and correcting an error.

Hi erxi9, you were plenty clear, lol! Sure, a screenshot or detailed description of the level might've helped others to answer more easily. OR, they could just look at the level on their own device before answering, lol!

Just kidding...I'm guessing they must've made some changes to this level (after creating the challenges--then they forgot to change the challenge.) Just a guess, though...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    ... OR, they could just look at the level on their own device before answering, lol!

Just kidding...I'm guessing they must've made some changes to this level (after creating the challenges--then they forgot to change the challenge.) Just a guess, though...
    No changes to the level. I was just quickly going through all the threads and threw out a quick answer without checking my game. Sorry about that
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Maguar, I was just kidding! Always appreciate your help. In fact, your helpful tips totally "rescued" me in Jewel Mania last year!

Nightclub Owner
    Glad they helped when I eventually get holidays I should trawl through the different threads to get the pics and descriptions for the other obstacles and helpers and add them to that thread.

It must've been a big undertaking! When Candy Mania came out, I thought about creating a thread like that (took lots of screenshots.) But I quickly realized how much work it was! [Besides, CM (& this game) has much better directions & examples than JM had. So it wasn't really necessary, anyway. These threads do the rest, covering things that aren't explained well enough (for everyone...)]
    Must've taken you a while to do "JM Basics"...big job!
    Thanks again!