Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New item from studio?!?and Alpaca??

I kinda like it when the "Oops secret" got leaked out. XD At least we know there's something new coming up for us. Yay!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

I've been getting deliveries for the alpacas wool and studio item since 6am on Friday morning, it is now Saturday at 6:40pm... I sent emails to support twice and have not heard a thing. I really wish someone would let me know what's going on. I am level 60, getting bored, and have lost a lot in this game due to issues. Just would appreciate an answer! Thx

I'm on level 46 and have the same request for wool from Alpaca both in my deliveries and my train but it's not available.

I just spent gems to get my train and it wants the item from the studio with the alpaca a wool. So mad!

Quote Originally Posted by IceePenguin View Post
    We are currently looking into this, thank you!
    I just spent gems to get my train and it wants the item from the studio with the alpaca wool. So upset have not heard about this since Friday!

I am getting livid. Numerous emails, support tickets and forum posts and zero response!!! It has been 5 days!!!!!!!

The Honorable Panda
    I believe these new items will be coming out with the next version update for the game. For now you partially complete the train and skip these items, or just disregard the train and wait for the next one.
    So far I have not gotten any train orders requesting these items.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I believe these new items will be coming out with the next version update for the game. For now you partially complete the train and skip these items, or just disregard the train and wait for the next one.
    So far I have not gotten any train orders requesting these items.

I am level 60 and enjoy completing 2 or more trains a day and usually spend gems to have the challenge, not to earn the gems. I never wait 36 hours for a train to leave on its own, if I did, I would no longer play this game, I would be beyond bored. I also have lost 11 gems so far in speeding up a train arrival only to have it ask for an item that this game does not supply! To add insult to injury the response I have gotten 2 times today (after waiting 5 days to hear from someone in support) was that I should go to the forums to get answers, are they not even reading my question? Or in my countless search through the forums for an answer I missed something somewhere?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	12097Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	12097

Spent 6 gems and got another impossible train, and I do mean literally impossible

Executive Chef
    Really wish we didn't have to wait till late Friday to see if anything new is coming

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast