Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else noticed food selling faster in last couple days?...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ivyfairy View Post
    My food sales so fast I can barely keep up, I have 52 counters... Idk and I'm cooking on 19 appliances 24/7. I think it's a great problem to have... If only the food in my bakery would sale as fast
    Your food flies out the door probably because you have 52 counters.Try putting out less counters. In fact you should try putting only one counter per food item/recipe out. So if you are cooking creme brulee on 18 ovens, put all the creme brulee onto one counter. Then if you cook stuffed mushrooms put all the stuffed mushroom onto another counter and so on. The food will sell slower than when you have one food item/recipe spread out over 52 counters.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 01-18-14 at 07:50 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Awhile ago I was able to play for about a week or so. I came back to a restaurant with no food (bakery was a completely different story). The thing that I noticed when trying to restock is that a lot of the new recipes (especially the special appliances ones) have lower quantities compared to older recipes. I'm having to juggle mastering new recipes with cooking old ones to build up a stockpile.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Nightclub Owner
    Yes. If you are completely out of food it is very hard to build up a stockpile in restaurant story. Never the case in bakery story though...never the case.

Executive Chef
    Funny, I've NEVER run out of food at either place. Sure I cook 24-7-always have-always will, just the way I was taught 2 play the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    I wish I had ur problem, I cook 24-7, had 84 counters w no repeating counters, until I tossed food where some was a yr old. What r u mainly cooking 24-7 and do u have the same type of food on multiple counters?
    I work on leveling up recipes, so I will just cook a few things over and over so yes I have the same food on multiple counters, it seems to sale out much faster that way

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ivyfairy View Post
    I work on leveling up recipes, so I will just cook a few things over and over so yes I have the same food on multiple counters, it seems to sale out much faster that way
    Luckily or maybe it's unlucky I reached lvl 99 back last April or May so I no longer need 2 worry about high XPS, but I have trouble selling out of anything fast. Maybe it's because I place all the same food on 1 counter so it's not all spread all around. I've also mastered all the recipes on the regular equip so the only time they come out is on Wednesday 2 check and c if there r any new recipes 2 b mastered.
    My food does sale faster here then BS but it's nothing 2 brag about. I went 2 wks wo wifi access and I expected 2 return 2 a bunch of empty counters and that was not the case. I had spoiled food but only a couple of empty places.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    With the last goal cooking noodles that take 12 hours, I ran out of food a couple of times. I was forced to cook short term food with little xp and coin return. I never run out of food in bakery.
    Same here!!! Those noodles had crappy stats.
    I play Restaurant and Bakery Story

Please do not send me a neighbor request. I will decline it because I'm not looking for any new neighbors, thanks for understanding!

Rhino Keeper
    It seems to me like either I have too much food and I have to buy new counters, or I'm completely low and run out during the night. No medium
    I play Restaurant and Bakery Story

Please do not send me a neighbor request. I will decline it because I'm not looking for any new neighbors, thanks for understanding!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shanapiv View Post
    It seems to me like either I have too much food and I have to buy new counters, or I'm completely low and run out during the night. No medium
    Depends on what you are cooking. Cook higher volume food if you can, for a little while. Create a stockpile on at least two or three counters of above 50k each of two or three different recipes and you will find that you won't run out of food so much.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Your food flies out the door probably because you have 52 counters.Try putting out less counters. In fact you should try putting only one counter per food item/recipe out. So if you are cooking creme brulee on 18 ovens, put all the creme brulee onto one counter. Then if you cook stuffed mushrooms put all the stuffed mushroom onto another counter and so on. The food will sell slower than when you have one food item/recipe spread out over 52 counters.
    I like that my food sales fast... Never said I didn't lol. I know I make my food sale faster that way, that's the plan!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast