Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else noticed food selling faster in last couple days?...

Host(ess)

Anyone else noticed food selling faster in last couple days?...

For the last 2 or 3 days, my food seems to be selling at many times the normal speed. I never block my door. I am level 99, so been at this awhile.
    The only change I've made is getting a new cell phone, and getting my game moved to it (only took support 20 hours from the time I sent the email requesting help - good job!)
    Anyway, suddenly, I can't keep counters stocked. 3000 servings of something disappears from the time I put it on the counter and return to the game a few hours later. I'll go to bed with 15 counters well stocked, and wake to nothin but long noodles. Again, I am not blocking the door. Oh, and for everyone who will tell me not to block the door, i am not blocking the door.
    :-p
    It's not the end of the world, I guess, my coins are going up, too. Just wondered if anyone else is having this problem.
    Thanks!

I haven't really noticed an big increase per se. My morning count is usually between 65-80k without the daily bonus. Actually today was on the low side for me.
    You know there's a login feature available in RS. You can get your game in just minutes when you upgrade or replace your device and it also transfers all your other TL games. Instructions are in the updates & announcement thread under forum.
    That's pretty quick tho for TL.
    I use my old account from an old ipad and old phone to gift and send requests to. Very handy.

Executive Chef
    Boy I wish I had ur problem. I've got food on counters that've got 2 b at least 6 months old. Ugh

Yea...I have like 45 counters. Every time there's a new recipe I have to pull out another one or look for a counter with just a few hundred servings to dump. A bunch of my counters have over 100,000 servings. Yea... I typed 100,000. I can't imagine how many servings total I have available on all my counters.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yea...I have like 45 counters. Every time there's a new recipe I have to pull out another one or look for a counter with just a few hundred servings to dump. A bunch of my counters have over 100,000 servings. Yea... I typed 100,000. I can't imagine how many servings total I have available on all my counters.
    I HAD 84 counters ea having a different food on it but I cleaned house the other day and got rid of a bunch of it. Yes the purists will holler at me for wasting coins 4 baking them and 4 earning coins since I no longer have the food. I'm sorry but when uve been looking at the same food on the same counters in the same location 4 over 6 mos something has 2 go. I think I'm got down 2 50 counters but had 2 add 6 4 this last challenge so I'm almost back up 2 60 counters.
    I wish my food would disappear quickly. Maybe I need to block my doors and pray 4 a quick sale. I doubt I would run out of food but it might get rid of 1/2 of what I've got.

Rhino Keeper
    I've never had the problem of food building up, it flies out. When i get over 40,000 servings combined, I start cooking 12-22hr recipes as I don't personally like the look of tons of counters. I also toss 2c per serving recipes more often than not. Have you bought an extra stove? My neighbors that have tons of food built up are often the ones with extra stoves. That's why I wouldn't waste the gems on one myself, as tempting as it is.

Rhino Keeper
    My food sales so fast I can barely keep up, I have 52 counters... Idk and I'm cooking on 19 appliances 24/7. I think it's a great problem to have... If only the food in my bakery would sale as fast
    Last edited by ivyfairy; 01-17-14 at 08:29 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I can't keep food in the restaurant, but I see other players with massive amounts in their restaurants. How does one go about building up a food stockpile?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ivyfairy View Post
    My food sales so fast I can barely keep up, I have 52 counters... Idk and I'm cooking on 19 appliances 24/7. I think it's a great problem to have... If only the food in my bakery would sale as fast
    I wish I had ur problem, I cook 24-7, had 84 counters w no repeating counters, until I tossed food where some was a yr old. What r u mainly cooking 24-7 and do u have the same type of food on multiple counters?

Fashion Designer
    With the last goal cooking noodles that take 12 hours, I ran out of food a couple of times. I was forced to cook short term food with little xp and coin return. I never run out of food in bakery.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast