Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else noticed food selling faster in last couple days?...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ivyfairy View Post
    I like that my food sales fast... Never said I didn't lol. I know I make my food sale faster that way, that's the plan!

My plan is to do this in my bakery. Alas i will have to dump wuite a bit of food first...

Farm Supplier
    I was more interested in what foods to cook that won't run out quickly. I think I'm getting it though, after almost 2 years of playing. I've cooked almost 400 thousand BBQ chicken from the grill and am now working on my tiramisu stockpile, which is piling up quite nicely next to the chicken.

In "Bakery," it seemed the best recipe that had staying power was the red velvet cookies. At over 1700 cookies in 3 hours on one machine, it was easy to build up all the other recipes and keep food from completely selling out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    My plan is to do this in my bakery. Alas i will have to dump wuite a bit of food first...
    Eh... Nothing seems to speed up food sales in bakery story lol, good luck. The best I can do is have a good layout so I can make money faster. Can make a million coins a week if I don't bake

New Resident
    I keep running out too!! Its very annoying because i dont block my door!! i pulled chairs to see if it still runs out fast, and it still does. please if anyone knows what can be done i would appreciate it! i am running out and getting paid for it but i dont want to keep cooking short term foods all the time.

Executive Chef
    Lol too bad I run out so fast it's like ooh loads of lamour special and
    The next minute bam! ⚡️ it's all gone.....
    But all the good coins 😀

Executive Chef
    Nope 2 selling fast. My food is still selling slowly. I don't have doors blocked or tables blocked unless they're just there 2 b there since I've got such a big place. The only food selling fast or that I can't keep up w is the food from the single ovens that cook a little amount, take 4ever 2 ck and seem 2 b popular. 4 example the vanilla ic machine takes 6hrs 2 ck and only produces I believe 160 of them. By the time it's cooked the 160 have run out. So it's food like that I'm running out of. O and I only have 1 appliance because the machine was pulled b4 I bought anymore of them way back when.

Rhino Keeper
    I have just emailed TeamLava the last week my food sales have gone so crazy in my restaurant that I can't keep food overnight & my cookers keep reverting to what I had previously cooked, served & replaced new food on cookers. I don't block doors & have always had around 80-90 counters & the other day I had 91 counters & 4 of the plates had over 16,000 servings on each plate as well as much larger servings food & now all of a sudden the food is going out of door do fast I can't keep up. Why all of a sudden is food selling so much faster in restaurant story than it ever has, I'm level 99 & have always managed to keep my restaurant stocked yet the last 3 days I can't keep it stocked.

Host(ess)
    I cook only one type of food at a time so that I only need 1 counter. That way I can master all recipes for gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JCanary View Post
    I cook only one type of food at a time so that I only need 1 counter. That way I can master all recipes for gems.
    U might consider splitting ur appliances between 2 foods 2 master, cuz that way ur working on a total of 4 gems instead of just 2 gems. U would only need 2 food counters. Ur food would sell much faster if u used more than 1 counter, maybe 2or 3 per food type instead of for example 10,000 on just 1 counter.
    I'm able 2 cook anything I desire since I've mastered all recipes on everything except 5 appliances except 4 the Egg Stove, Gift Box,Shamrock Oven,Ice Cream Machine and 1 that only cooks potatoes but can't think of the name- I think it might b the Mystery Oven.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 02-25-14 at 09:17 PM.

Host(ess)
    I didn't know that you sell faster with more than one counter. I guess I never payed attention.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast