Thread: Have found my breaking point....

New Resident

Have found my breaking point....

This game was lots of fun when I first started, and I thought I would really enjoy it. Well, Level 96 has ended my enjoyment of the game. Games aren't fun when the odds are so stacked against you. It's not a game of s**** anymore, it's purely a game of luck. Teamlava, I deleted my game today as I did Bubble Mania when it became purely a game of luck with no way to win, even when I used the boosters. You might want to consider creating a new game like these, but with more of an edge toward strategy than luck. Until then, I'll go back to my King games. At least you stand a chance....

New Resident
    I feel the same way but am on level 67 only. I, too, already deleted Bubble Mania, when got too difficult. Now I can't find help for 67 or info about doom jewels that keep ending my games. I refuse to "buy" my way through so just delete when no longer challenging, just impossibly frustrating and unlucky?!

Me too. Just not fun anymore - deleting.

Farm Supplier
    I just played 67 to check how hard it is, as previously TeamLava have changed early 'easy' levels and made them ridiculously hard..... But to be honest the level is still easy.
    I completed it on first attempt with almost 1m30secs remaining and got three stars...... I think the trick is to firstly, try to get gem matches near the wood in order to destroy it and open up the game board as quickly as possible, and secondly, keep a look out for doom jewels and work to destroy them as soon as they appear. Don't wait and make other matches. Hope this helps.

I feel like this game is gotten to be more about trying to get players to buy stuff. If you don't then they don't allow you to earn extra gold bars.
    Quote Originally Posted by WildIris View Post
    This game was lots of fun when I first started, and I thought I would really enjoy it. Well, Level 96 has ended my enjoyment of the game. Games aren't fun when the odds are so stacked against you. It's not a game of s**** anymore, it's purely a game of luck. Teamlava, I deleted my game today as I did Bubble Mania when it became purely a game of luck with no way to win, even when I used the boosters. You might want to consider creating a new game like these, but with more of an edge toward strategy than luck. Until then, I'll go back to my King games. At least you stand a chance....

Angry Sad player

I have gotten really frustrated with this game. They don't allow me to watch videos to earn gold bars anymore but they DO run a video ad after my first game is played. I know the video is able to load because of this and it will load to earn scrolls, but it won't load for earning gold bars. Why??? Is it so I BUY gold bars? Not fair!!