Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/16/2014 Pet Skunkupine

Executive Chef
    Until now I only saw two skunkupines!
    I am depleting my energy on flowers and crops to avail, and did anyone get EGGS yes EGGS fron the skunkupine, I am not getting tails, And NO I do not have 99 tails since I am also trying to up grade the Fairies' building,sending them on the Dark caves Adventure!

Anyway since it is not a time Goal, I will take my time!
    I do not have the Valentine edition which makes the skunkupine chances of availability Higher to those who's got it, totally unjust and unfair towards those who don't !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    did anyone get EGGS yes EGGS fron the skunkupine
    You must be on the fortune about the skunkupine that laid the golden egg. They will stop dropping eggs once you get a golden one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Murphy1 View Post
    I also meant to ask, did any other players notice the lack of these, when you didn't need them, they were in over abundance.
    Same here! TL denies changing anything, but I kept a count before starting the skunkupine quest, and yes they desappear, I am keeping count of the Fang beast and Troll also,just to see the when another goal starts, and we need these do, how many times they will appear or rather disappear once the goal is started! Now Every other cow pig or chicken I collect from A fangbeast is there, every two buildings sometimes every other building the troll is there, also cocoa, i will wait and see when we need them for a new goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    You must be on the fortune about the skunkupine that laid the golden egg. They will stop dropping eggs once you get a golden one.
    I did not get the Fortune pop up "Ivy monologue" like the wheat ! Strange! But anyway if you say so...Though the timing couldn't be worse for me, lol

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Neiara View Post
    I don't even have the goal for the skunkpines. I've rebooted my device several times now as we'll. still nothing have also deleted the game and then re-installed. Still nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by cherriesx View Post
    Me too! I got the notification screen for the quest...but the quest doesn't show up in my log! How can I participate?? I want a pet skunkypop.
    Are you both playing the most current version of the regular game?
    I will see if there are any level requirements (or past goals that need to completed) before you get this goal.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Are you both playing the most current version of the regular game?
    I will see if there are any level requirements (or past goals that need to completed) before you get this goal.

My quest arrived 14 hours after this thread was posted and I had forced closed, turned off the device and had been playing actively during that time.

I am in the UK and got the quest a couple of hours after the day reset at 10am here. I'm just glad it is not a timed quest as I get those later too.

Rhino Keeper
    My skunkupines are still showing up like they were before the update. I just think people pay attention more when they need them. I've always gotten more fangbreasts then anything else.
    But I did notice that once I had the fairy quest my jeweler building stopped dropping jewels, and it's still not.

Rhino Keeper
    I've had 15 show up so far, that's with not doing much else apart from constantly collecting from flowers and collecting corn.

You'll need to have Thurston's Fort completed and be on level 19+ in order to access the Pet Skunkupine questline. Thanks!
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 01-17-14 at 11:30 AM.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    I've had 15 show up so far, that's with not doing much else apart from constantly collecting from flowers and collecting corn.
    Will skunkupines appear when harvesting corn even if you are maxed? I am maxed on corn so have been going for wheat and sugar. They take longer to grow but I find it easier to keep those below max and sugar and flour are more useful to me.

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast