Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/16/2014 Pet Skunkupine

Oh dear, we need jewels for some of this. I am stupidly short on Jewels!

Rhino Keeper
    At least the friendly skunkupine is not a random drop!

You can't sit with us
    Ask the Neighbors for Ointment 0/50 (ask neighbors)
    Awesome Mean Girls reference! Thanks, TL!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    if I understand you correctly, the problem could be that you are already maxed out on tails. If you already have 99, you won't be able to collect any more until you spend some as 99 is the max you can hold. Perhaps make some hot sauce?
    I do not care about tails, I want 20 Skunkupines to complete the first part of the quest and now they are not showing up. Well to be fair I have gotten a couple, just not what I am used too. Maybe I am imagining the whole thing.
    Last edited by Petasos; 01-17-14 at 08:44 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by professorcharizard View Post
    Players have brought this up before, but Mods have insisted that they don't modify the chances of the appearance of monsters, rare drops, etc, for the new updates. At least be thankful it's not a timed update like the holiday buildings and stuff.
    I've caught 6 skunkupines since the beginning of this quest. That's not bad. But non of them dropped a rat tail. NONE. They are supposed to have a 50% chance of dropping a tail. Something wrong with my maths?
    Kingdoms: Condove and Girufel
    (Sorry, I don't add neighbors at the moment)

Executive Chef
    I love this quest, looking forward to having the little critter in my Kingdom. I appreciate that it's not a timed quest so I can take my sweet old time with it, thanks TL.

@ rosym47, I love your suggestion for Thurston to have a horse, I've always wanted a horse for him, fingers crossed TL will make this a future goal.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Well, my skunkupines have gone extinct since early yesterday. I got a troll tapping my pink shrooms ..?? What the heck??? Since when does a troll pop from shrooms?

I'll just keep trudging along and hope for the best but as usual mostly get the worst.
    Last edited by meme1098; 01-17-14 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neiara View Post
    I don't even have the goal for the skunkpines. I've rebooted my device several times now as we'll. still nothing have also deleted the game and then re-installed. Still nothing
    Me too! I got the notification screen for the quest...but the quest doesn't show up in my log! How can I participate?? I want a pet skunkypop.

Maybe it triggers if you're at a certain level? IDK

Rhino Keeper
    When was the last time I had so much trouble with energy shortage? Can't even do energy trades, I'm out of meat and strawberries. All the waiting for visiting Thurston is trying my patience but at least I can use the time to get everything ready and save up some energy.

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast