Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/16/2014 Pet Skunkupine

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petasos View Post
    60 corn, 25 flowers of different colors, not one skunkupine. I have 99 tails, they were regular in my kingdom prior to the patch, now not one in sight. Without a doubt the spawn rate has changed. And I agree with the previous poster, it is to get us to skip the goal and spend gems.
    if I understand you correctly, the problem could be that you are already maxed out on tails. If you already have 99, you won't be able to collect any more until you spend some as 99 is the max you can hold. Perhaps make some hot sauce?

Rhino Keeper
    I have been harvesting corn and flowers and valentine animals for 12 hours and I've only gotten 2 skunkupines. I usually get a lot more than this.

Executive Chef
    No one is forcing anyone to use gems. This isn't a time sensitive goal. You can take your time. If you get bothered by how long it's taking, you're welcome to use gems. Eventually you're going to get all the little critters you need. Personally, I'm planting and harvesting corn I don't need. I've made as many grits as I can without decimating my bacon stocks. This isn't a race. You can work on this until next new year if you like. I don't get what all the pilikia is about.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Folks!

Just wanted to report that I seem to be doing good with getting skunkupines to appear by collecting from all flowers, and from harvesting corn. Actually, they seem to be appearing more than usual....or maybe it seems that way.

Good Luck to Everyone! Have fun!

New Resident
    I don't even have the goal for the skunkpines. I've rebooted my device several times now as we'll. still nothing have also deleted the game and then re-installed. Still nothing
    Last edited by Neiara; 01-17-14 at 01:51 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I like this sort of quest because I can just let it roll along with just a bit of planting, planning and luck. But .... if Ivy is having a pet then Thurston should have a horse. Not any old horse but a HORSE with gold trimmed harness and shoes made of a really rare mineral.

I really like your idea rosym47. A unicorn would be perfect.

Rhino Keeper
    Is it 25 aspen trees or chop the aspen trees 25 times?

New Resident
    Do the goals show up in Kingdom Goals as per other quests?

I had the Royal Proclamation screen pop up, but then nothing then about what to do? Are there any special requirements to get things started?

Cheers!

Rhino Keeper
    Love the fact it drops rat tails. I don't get many of these as I'm usually maxed out on petals, corn, wheat etc... So don't do anything which attracts them. I'm not having many show up at the moment, but as it's not a timed quest it doesn't matter.

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast