Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/16/2014 Pet Skunkupine

@PurpleScorpion76: I completed the whole task. How can I mail them? Here in the Forum? Thanks for the advice.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenbraut81 View Post
    Hello, it's so nice to read alle of these pepe stories. But on the other hand I'm very disappointed because my skunkupine didn't show up after me finishing the whole quest. what can I do? Any advice for me?
    Double check he's not in your inventory first. If he isn't, Team Lava Support email is: support@teamlava.com

It's not in my inventory. thanks for the answer. I'm going to mail them.

Executive Chef
    Sorry my forum has gone all weird everything is now marked as read so only just seen this sorry.

Oh, it appeared in my inventory a few seconds ago. Thank you all!!! Can't wait till the little pepe drops some things for me.

No problem, PurpleScorpion 76!

Farm Supplier
    I have been working on getting $500,000 for the "why you have to be so heartless" task regarding the pet skunk... The quest disappeared. I am still getting the other tasks regarding the Pet skunk. Is there any way to get that quest back or will there be another chance to pay the $500,000 for the pet Skunk???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoland911 View Post
    I have been working on getting $500,000 for the "why you have to be so heartless" task regarding the pet skunk... The quest disappeared. I am still getting the other tasks regarding the Pet skunk. Is there any way to get that quest back or will there be another chance to pay the $500,000 for the pet Skunk???
    If you got to skip the half-million coin quest and you are continuing to get goals towards Pepe, then you lucked out! I remember at that stage coin was pretty hard to save up.

Farm Supplier
    I Hope you are right, or hope it comes back if I have to pay. I didn't skip it, it just disappeared from my list ��. Thank you for getting back to me. I was in panic mode over this little pet skunk!

Farm Supplier
    You are right, I just finished the quest and I received the precious pet Skunkupine. Thank you for your help!