Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/16/2014 Pet Skunkupine

Executive Chef
    Have harvested about 200 crops and flowers. It drew a TOTAL of 4 skunkupines. Have tried corn, wheat, tomatoes, strawberries, white flowers and purple flowers. Can anyone tell me, since I am all full of the crops and get annoyed at spending precious energy to harvest, well, nothing with the low inventory cap of 99.... is there any particular flower that draws skunkupines more than the others?

Also, it's VERY suspicious how, the day before my friendly skunkupine quest popped up, my crops drew about 1 skunkupine per 8 crops harvested, and now the rate is about 1 per 40.

ETA: It also doesn't help when your incredibly poor luck extends much further than not getting any skunkupines when you need them. I also just visited 43 neighbors, desperately seeking energy since the game punishes you for progressing by forcibly removing the good fruit trade for energy from you [then making the bad one ten times worse than even that (THEN giving you a quest to collect 20 rare fruits AFTER you spend the 6 you had on said horrible excuses for a fruit trade)] ... but my bad luck extends there as well. Visited 43 kingdoms. Got ZERO energy. ZERO. You know, sometimes it really does seem the game is out to get me. Logically, I know it's not so. It's just every time you feel like you start getting somewhere, a dozen doors slam in your face. Not sure I'm going to continue playing this much longer.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 05-26-14 at 12:04 PM.

Rhino Keeper

How can you be so heartless!!!!

Ummm the goal tell me I need to offer 500,000 to find some one to take a skunkupine. All I have is 500,000. Does that mean I'm going to be back at zero if I continue this goal.

Nightclub Owner
    It will take the $500,000 so you might want to wait until you've got some spare cash. Crops like strawberries have a high profit margin or you could go carrots/cabbages which have a longer growth time. Also try to do the monster trade in the exchange whenever you can.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    I literally got this just this morning. I actually used the midsummer quest to help me further in this. I waited til I had 7,000 coins over the 500,000 do I still had some sitting there. Just out of interest I'm on level 29 can I ask what level you are on?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-23-14 at 07:37 AM. Reason: typo

Executive Chef
    Oh and Pepe is totally worth it apparently. I was advised work towards this even over expansions.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Oh and Pepe is totally worth it apparently. I was advised work towards this even over expansions.
    What / how often does he drop?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I literally got this just this morning. I actually used the midsummer quest to help me further in this. I waited til I had 7,000 coins over the 500,000 do I still had some sitting there. Just out of interest I'm on level 29 can I ask what level you are on?
    I'm on level 24.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you everybody for all your help.

Rhino Keeper
    Seems like he's on a 1 hour timer. I know he drops sugar cane, corn, tomatoes, rat tails, and fur. I think he drops the creep tooth sometimes and wheat. Have your volume on when you check him...he makes a funny little squeak.

Host(ess)
    I've been debating paying the cash on this quest. Is it really worth it?