Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/16/2014 Pet Skunkupine

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Build multiple of the high yielding royal buildings, use most of your energy on crops and take your time. Collecting a lot from coin buildings will also attract trolls whose horns are the rarest parts for the 25,000 coin exchange. Also don't spend the 500,000 as soon as you get them - that is bad financial management both in real life and cs. You never know if a more urgent quest arrives tomorrow where you'll need $$$.
    I've been holding off on spending the 500,000. I've got about 750 right now, but I'm not sure I want to part with that much money. How much would you recommend holding in reserve? I'm pretty far in. Level 30. I've got all of the buildings, except I haven't finished the Faerie Respite, Kingdom Inn or Reindeer Stable. The only expansions I have left to do require permits...I was thinking of waiting until I hit a million, but maybe that's waiting needlessly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 4miche View Post
    I've been holding off on spending the 500,000. I've got about 750 right now, but I'm not sure I want to part with that much money. How much would you recommend holding in reserve? I'm pretty far in. Level 30. I've got all of the buildings, except I haven't finished the Faerie Respite, Kingdom Inn or Reindeer Stable. The only expansions I have left to do require permits...I was thinking of waiting until I hit a million, but maybe that's waiting needlessly.

The new quest will be out later and probably by tomorrow we will know exactly what is needed to complete it all from people who have speeded it up. As soon as you know that you will know whether or not you will need a large sum of money in the next week - if you don't, I would just finish the pet skunkupine. He's really cute

New Resident
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Drops from the magic garden..can be used in a trade at the royal exchange.

Executive Chef
    Finally completed a quest real time rather than play catch up. I have a cute skunkupine and collected once from him.

Rhino Keeper
    the lovecupine thingy, is there any further quest? how come i saw from page 1 it says drop valentines stuff?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GBeesHive View Post
    It took ages to get everything I needed for my little skunky pet, but he is worth the hard work. He's far more attentive than a husband or boyfriend. He brings home dinner regularly, chew bones and rat tail treats, and the occasional fur coat. I am really looking forward to the 14th - I am sure he has something special planned!

Hope skunky made your Valentine's special! My little critter brought me a bouquet of roses ripe with his personal cologne. It was followed by several cans of tomato paste artfully arranged in a basket weaved from rat tails. He's my favorite CS critter LOL
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dracoonic View Post
    the lovecupine thingy, is there any further quest? how come i saw from page 1 it says drop valentines stuff?
    The pet skunkupine is not a lovecupine. It is a special skunkupine. It drops coins, various crops, fur, and tails. (And I think bones and creep teeth.)

Lovecupines are pink and drop the same things as regular (non-pet) skunkupines drop. They do not drop Valentine's items. They drop FROM (i.e. are triggered by) Valentine's items. For example, pink chickens, cows, Serenade towers, and other pink things can trigger the appearance of lovecupines.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, I collected from Pepe and it triggered a skunkupine! Somehow, that just seems wrong...

Host(ess)
    150 miles from the mean center of the US population

40000 coins in 16 hours (16 harvests of 20 strawberries, after inventory reaches 99)

Every 15 minutes, we gain 5 energy, and if used to collect from five Level 5 Farmhouses, we receive 490 COINS. Only 1960 COINS hourly.
    After two 8-hour collections, a Level 5 Amphitheater yields 2208 COINS. Yet in just 1 hour, 20 STRAWBERRIES yield more!
    (I recommend using 20 STRAWBERRY plants because you only gain 20 units of energy each hour, and STRAWBERRIES take 1 hour to grow.)

When your inventory of an item is full, you often gain coins in place of getting more of it. With STRAWBERRIES, the amount of coins is large.
    With 99 STRAWBERRIES in inventory, 1 STRAWBERRY will provide you with 125 COINS. (That is Net Cost, after the cost of planting is factored in.)

If you harvest 20 STRAWBERRIES after 1 hour, you get 2500 COINS.
    If you harvest 40 STRAWBERRIES after 2 hours, you get 5000 COINS.
    After 16 harvests (16 hours) of 20 STRAWBERRIES, you receive 40000 COINS!

(Hello, eepopp.)

Quote Originally Posted by mcscrapper View Post
    How do I attract them? I've been busy making hot sauce for the dark caves adventure, and it takes a LONG time for one to show up so I can get the tail! I've tried harvesting wheat, sugar cane & tomatoes. I've tended to my flowers. If one pops up, I'm lucky! Help? :-)
    I know, I'm still trying to finish Defeating Peril, need one more Skunkupine, but I can't get it! Maybe I should try getting a tree...