Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/16/2014 Pet Skunkupine

Rhino Keeper
    so just a side note on the Really didn't mean to part under the Ask the merchants task it says "(It doesn't each much...)".
    Is this a joke I don't get or a misspelling of eat?

Rhino Keeper
    I've got the little critter if you want to check him out

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh! 40 wheat for only 1 skunkpine?! At this rate it's going to take _forever_. So far I have done 2 skunkpines. Well, at least I finally finished the darn fairies.

Executive Chef
    It took me a day and a half to get the skunkupines and I got plenty of tails. Does help when you have the relevant shard because something I get two tails. I am now visiting Thurston. Enjoying this quest line because while it is not necessarily hard, it is time consuming. And unless you spend gems on it, it will take quite a few days. I refuse to skip parts and don't mind that my 3rd visit to Thurston won't be until tomorrow morning.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ajax1964 View Post
    I've got the little critter if you want to check him out
    A cutie! I look forward to having him in amongst my crop fields. This a great quest, because it's not timed, so it's ok that some things are a little challenging. It took me almost 2 days to get the Skunkupines, but at least I wasn't worrying that I wouldn't finish in time. The game will get you there in the end; frustrating as it can be!

I have had the friendly skunkupine for a couple days now. The collecting time on mine is 1 hour all I got so far is crops, and the creepy tooth!! This is crazy. All that for crops and the tooth that drops from all 3 (trolls, beasts and skunkupines)
    I thought this one was going to help out with the rat tail shortages but not yet.
    It is dropping things that are easy to get and doesn't really solve any problem. I have been playing for many months now and I have been really disappointed with this game lately. Why have these things and they don't service a purpose. It's just like the jeweler that doesn't drop jewels. What's the point! ��

Quote Originally Posted by marse66 View Post
    Is it 25 aspen trees or chop the aspen trees 25 times?
    I'd really like an answer to this, too, I can't find one.

Rhino Keeper
    The first day I gathered masses of wheat and flower petal and only one skunkupine , yesterday I did the same and got nine in a short time then they were not about. Today I tried 60 wheat and 20 petals without one skunkupine. Now I have switched to growing tomatoes that only take 10 minutes and I have had 4 skunkupine in 8 plants!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbinky View Post
    I'd really like an answer to this, too, I can't find one.
    It is 25 times... The aspen trees take 6 chops each so you will need 5 aspen trees.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Murphy1 View Post
    I needed rat tails before the upgrade at noon, since 4 am I have been doing everything that would produce multiple skunkupines,( for rat tails)Planted numerous corn , wheat and sugar, and harvested numerous times, did all my flowers. Under normal circumstances, which you change according to your payrol. I got 1 skunkupine. team lava needs to not change everything just so they can offer a gem sale!! Before I would have been frustrated by the over abundance of these creatures. but now with the disappearance they want me to buy gems? Stop being so greedy team lava... I buy gems but not by being tricked . Just come out and charge for this new adventure. And stop tweeking things to ***** loyal players!!!
    At least you get a gem sale offer. I have been plating since October and haven't gotten ONE gem sale offer. I have gotten one sale offer for newbies and that's it. I know someone else playing and they have gem sales every other week. I would settle for a gem sale once every month, but for some reason don't seem to get them. I have deleted and reloaded the game about 5 times now and no such luck.

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast