Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/16/2014 Pet Skunkupine

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    It says give some ores. Is that silver or iron ore?
    Iron Ore

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Murphy1 View Post
    I needed rat tails before the upgrade at noon, since 4 am I have been doing everything that would produce multiple skunkupines,( for rat tails)Planted numerous corn , wheat and sugar, and harvested numerous times, did all my flowers. Under normal circumstances, which you change according to your payrol. I got 1 skunkupine. team lava needs to not change everything just so they can offer a gem sale!! Before I would have been frustrated by the over abundance of these creatures. but now with the disappearance they want me to buy gems? Stop being so greedy team lava... I buy gems but not by being tricked . Just come out and charge for this new adventure. And stop tweeking things to ***** loyal players!!!
    I also meant to ask, did any other players notice the lack of these, when you didn't need them, they were in over abundance.

Executive Chef
    Just curious at the end of the goal it says chop 25 trees. Does Valentine trees count?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Somehow I haven't attracted a single skunkpine since this quest started! Nothing from wheat, white flowers, pink animals, tomatoes. I have a large batch of sugar cane up for collection soon, hopefully I'll get something.
    Same here. All a sudden they've gone from scarce to extinct.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been trying to do the adamant quest and begging for them to come out. I finished that today and have gotten 6 today, including a couple of lovecupines. Those seem to draw them out more. I'm trying to use red and white petals like crazy

Executive Chef
    Never mind about the tree. I just realize it said Aspen tree. Thanks anyway

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Murphy1 View Post
    I needed rat tails before the upgrade at noon, since 4 am I have been doing everything that would produce multiple skunkupines,( for rat tails)Planted numerous corn , wheat and sugar, and harvested numerous times, did all my flowers. Under normal circumstances, which you change according to your payrol. I got 1 skunkupine. team lava needs to not change everything just so they can offer a gem sale!! Before I would have been frustrated by the over abundance of these creatures. but now with the disappearance they want me to buy gems? Stop being so greedy team lava... I buy gems but not by being tricked . Just come out and charge for this new adventure. And stop tweeking things to ***** loyal players!!!
    Players have brought this up before, but Mods have insisted that they don't modify the chances of the appearance of monsters, rare drops, etc, for the new updates. At least be thankful it's not a timed update like the holiday buildings and stuff.

Farm Supplier
    Come on TL. 35 wheat - one skunkpine and then it didn't even drop a rats tail

Executive Chef
    20 wheat, 10 sugar, 15 corn, and 24 flowers watered. 3 rats tails. This is going to take a huge amount of energy; I'm putting all other projects on hold for now because at this rate it's going to be a long one, but at least it's not timed, so it's do-able!
    Last edited by newzealander; 01-17-14 at 12:41 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    60 corn, 25 flowers of different colors, not one skunkupine. I have 99 tails, they were regular in my kingdom prior to the patch, now not one in sight. Without a doubt the spawn rate has changed. And I agree with the previous poster, it is to get us to skip the goal and spend gems.

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast