Thread: glimmerdust trove

Rhino Keeper

glimmerdust trove

From which adventure did you get your glimmerdust troves?

Banned
    Its part of a quest line called All That Glimmers It is stated when you make a Enchanters Essence in Potion Dhop

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....mmerdust-Trove

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by doobievilla View Post
    Its part of a quest line called All That Glimmers It is stated when you make a Enchanters Essence in Potion Dhop

So I can have a glimmerdust trove only from that adventure? Because I did that adventure already but it disappeared after I did one and got one glimmerdust trove.

I saw all my neighbours have many teoves so I thought maybe we can get it from other adventures too?

Rhino Keeper
    They are random drops from all of the adventures I believe. But very rare random drops.

Executive Chef
    You can get it as a rare drop from other adventures, but I can't tell you which ones! I've gotten two. Because they are so rare, I'd just keep sending your knights out on a variety of adventures and hope for the best.

I rarely send my knights out on the Vault adventure, so the troves that I've gotten probably came from Bandits or Dark Caves. (But could have easily come from Desert Sands, too!)

Rhino Keeper
    Ok thanks!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by doobievilla View Post

Ok, I feel like a dope. I don't read this forum much and never saw all the stuff about the problems with this quest line until just now, when I came to find out what/how often the trove drops. I think my quest must have auto completed early likes others' did, but I didn't realize what happened. I thought I was done and that it just unlocked the trove in the store. Didn't realize there was an adventure to get it for free.

Do you suppose there's any chance of getting mine restored at this point?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmarycash View Post
    Ok, I feel like a dope. I don't read this forum much and never saw all the stuff about the problems with this quest line until just now, when I came to find out what/how often the trove drops. I think my quest must have auto completed early likes others' did, but I didn't realize what happened. I thought I was done and that it just unlocked the trove in the store. Didn't realize there was an adventure to get it for free.

Do you suppose there's any chance of getting mine restored at this point?
    I don't know. But try to email the support or write it in the forum under bugs. maybe they can help you to get your glimmerdust trove.

And if you don't get it restored maybe you'll get one from another adventure. I got one from a dark cave adventure lately! good luck!