Thread: 🍥Expansions are too expensive🍥

New Resident

Cool 🍥Expansions are too expensive🍥

If you've played Pet hotel story before, you've probably seen how expensive the expansions are. I guess that if you are one of those people who have a million dollars have 540,000 gems and are at least on level 56, have a rating of approximately 4 and a half stars and 3 for social rating, you have no problem. You might be scratching your head about what has happened.‼️ (pants). Even though I started a week ago and on level 12✋😄., I am paying a massive 100,000 coins and 2 reservations just to expand a tiny bit.😳 And before you know it, After 1day of waiting., Done! But, guess what⁉️ I only have 13,456 coins left and 11 gems. Talk about a waste!😔 So I collect my money from my pets and chat with my gals and then... I have bought enough pets so before you know it, I expand my hotel AGAIN but there's a twist. This time, I am seeing 300,000 coins and 2 gems AND 3 reservations to expand a TINY bit. We'll of course my friends say that my hotel is small but believe me, the ones in Community that are in my level are sometimes Terrible.😳No offence. Anyway,I expand again. (Stares at wall and sulks) and I have 000,000 coins and 0 gems. Are you Serious???! All because of that I now ow a measly run-of-the-mill hotel And A low reputation. On top of that I don't get a reward whatsoever and I am stuck paying for more stuff, and getting more comments like "Hon, ur hotel is the best!" Not. 😔 End of story!!! Done. (packs stuff and goes away) 💳 Plz add me 🆔💳 PurpleHeart10. Visit my hotel. Bye gals PPL

Executive Chef
    PurpleHeart10, expansions can become very costly... at level 59, my next expansion is going to be 6,500,000 coins and require 36 reservations. As with anything, it just takes time. Even if it takes you time to save up enough coins for the next expansion, don't try to rush. Just relax and take your time with the game.