Thread: No land deeds

No land deeds

Most of my orders come back without any extras and when they do, I am only getting old maps and expansion permits... I have almost 20 of each of those but I can't get land deeds... I can't expand because I have no land deeds and no one is selling them...more land deeds please!!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrat_farm View Post
    Most of my orders come back without any extras and when they do, I am only getting old maps and expansion permits... I have almost 20 of each of those but I can't get land deeds... I can't expand because I have no land deeds and no one is selling them...more land deeds please!!!!!!
    People are selling land deeds... I found some selling and bought until I expanded to max. I sell land deeds regularly after receiving them. I suggest you visit farms of community members and concentrate on members on higher levels where they are most likely to have expanded to the max and would sell deeds etc as received as they are no use to us...

New Resident
    I have the same problem too. I rarely see a land deed anymore. Most of the ones I have gotten are being bought from the community or neighbors but I have been unfortunate to even find them from neighbors/community anymore. It is rare for me to get anything from deliveries anymore. I might get extras from maybe one out of five deliveries but it is rare to get a land deed. I would like to see a little more of those in the next update to equal out to my contracts and maps. I too have like 20 of each of those and only one deed. It's not equal.

New Resident
    No land deeds for me also. And often nothing at all from deliveries in the way of tools. Everyone is trying to expand to the truffle farm!

My issue is very few old maps. It's different for everyone but the overriding theme seems to be you get tons of 2 items and rarely get the third one you need (this is also the case for upgrading and event goals, except for things you can produce).

I can only assume it's designed to get you to spend money (for gems). If you have tons of disposable income, it's not a problem. If not, you'll need tons of patience.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    People are selling land deeds... I found some selling and bought until I expanded to max. I sell land deeds regularly after receiving them. I suggest you visit farms of community members and concentrate on members on higher levels where they are most likely to have expanded to the max and would sell deeds etc as received as they are no use to us...
    This would be a great suggestion if my community list showed anyone more than a few levels higher than me, but it doesn't. I get very few papers, maybe 1 in 20 runs, which is kind of appalling. Obviously some people get more.

I created a baby account on another device and it gets one almost every run. So I guess some may be luckier than others. I can't even sell a paper to myself because it never reaches the shop. The game must be designed to promote the papers regardless of whether or not you say to promote it. That is infuriating because we don't even have the choice of keeping some items among our own neighbours.

I'm not sure I want to continue the game, as it takes so long and so many hours of effort to expand once. It's pretty annoying, with very few tangible rewards for effort. I suppose like every other TL game, this is a bid for gems. I think a lot more people would support TL if everything didn't always look like a money grab.

For example, in the recent birthday party event, if I wanted to buy the house with gems after reaching the pinata level, it would have cost me $150 in gems. If that isn't a money grab, I don't know what is. That is utterly shameful.
    Last edited by traellen; 07-08-14 at 12:55 PM.

I was getting maps but not deeds. Now I have lots of everything but maps. I have been waiting on maps for days and stuck at 1. Finally 1 more. Can't find them in the shops.