Thread: Please don't forget about St. Patrick's Day!

Please don't forget about St. Patrick's Day!

I'm reading a lot about Valentine's Day quests. I too love Valentine's Day, but I also love ST. PATRICK'S DAY coming in March! Please have something special for St. Paddy's Day! And also, EASTER! Thanks for allowing us to submit ideas.

Executive Chef
    Yes, I too would love to see St. Paddy's Day come to my kingdom. Hope you can make that happen TL, think of all the (dare I say it...) green possibilities
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Farm Supplier
    One of my neighbours is hoping for green animals. I am hoping for a leprechaun to visit. Will there be a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow (oh no I didn't buy one in the Valentines Day window)? What kind of a green would we get mixing yellow and blue dye and would Griselda favour that colour for a new dress.

Hmm lots of possibilities. Wishing Team Lava the luck of the Irish, may you always find the clover has four leaves and your imagination continue to run riot causing joy and consternation to the loyal players of this game.

Thanks for the wonderful weekly updates making Fridays (in New Zealand) fabulous ������

Rhino Keeper
    If we are going to have St Patricks day quests...please start them early enough so that they maybe completed by St Pats day �� that way we can join Thurston at the Pub and drink green lager

New Resident
    I agree with you. My birthday is on St. Patricks Day. I just downloaded St. Patricks Day for Bakery Story. I hope we get it for Restaurant story as well.

New Resident
    It would be so great to have a St Patty's day theme!!! Please consider this!