Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 1-14-2014 Hook Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by jbay25 View Post
    How can we breed fairytale when its expired but new goal for a hook dragon..
    green and yellow makes fairytale... its back in the market

Farm Supplier
    FYI.. If u breed FAIRYTAIL X TROJAN you will get hook and cerebas along with other recent released dragons. 56 outcomes only 4 more than the other pr'ing (Fairytail x goblin )

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by daughtryville View Post
    i don't have goblin yet
    is there any other good combo besides fairytale and goblin?
    plz and thank you

good luck to all and congrats to those who got it
    Trojan x Fairytail ..
    ....gave me oracle too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buttmarb View Post
    FYI.. If u breed FAIRYTAIL X TROJAN you will get hook and cerebas along with other recent released dragons. 56 outcomes only 4 more than the other pr'ing (Fairytail x goblin )
    thank you so much!
    unfortunately I don't have Trojan yet either...
    I might start trying for that one... been trying for goblin with no luck.. hopefully my luck will change

thank you again!!

Fashion Designer
    So has anyone bred this dragon successfully? I tried with BK and Dynasty/Fairtytale... but no such luck...

Farm Supplier
    Trojan is a much easier dragon to get now. And then using it w fairytale to get the others.
    Trojan x fairytale :Cercrebus ,Hook, Trojan ,new year, oracle, it can also produce the new "RED QUEEN" which is 24hr breed time if I remember right??? For iOS there are 54 poss. Outcomes with this pr'ing.

Banned
    What I want to know , is why release new dragons that they know need new habitats but no habitats increase ? Why not dino or stone or even 1 gemstone ? I'm sure others have space for as well

It reminds me of caption hook

Farm Supplier
    How is Oracle a possibility from Trojan and Fairytale? There is no white in that combo. What am I missing?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyAggie06 View Post
    So has anyone bred this dragon successfully? I tried with BK and Dynasty/Fairtytale... but no such luck...
    I have! FINALLY!!! After many (many, many) goes I traded my level 6 goblin and brought out my level 8 from stables (which, admittedly, I did forget about) and after about 3-4 goes, I got hook! Yay!

Good luck everyone (I really hope someone gets hook as a fail for red queen!)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast