View Poll Results: What New Items Would You Like to Have?

Voters
341. You may not vote on this poll
  • Horse drawn Carriages

62 18.18%
  • Small wood fence/gate for farms

116 34.02%
  • Hot Springs

132 38.71%
  • Hunting Lodge

125 36.66%
  • Haystacks

46 13.49%
  • Palace Guards

92 26.98%
  • Real Battles in Jousting Arena

180 52.79%
  • Ducks

97 28.45%
  • Town Crier

84 24.63%
  • Gryphor

129 37.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Poll and Suggestion Thread 1-13-2014

Rhino Keeper
    IT IS SO UNFAIR! I have UNFINISHED BUILDINGS In my kingdom! Namely the Kingdom Inn and Raindeer Stables! These are unfinished because I was unlucky in my game and was unable to collect the items in time (I tried really hard to get them but my game would not produce them) Please, Please Teamlava, let me finished them!

Executive Chef
    Now that I am dealing with the problem I would like to suggest making the Golden Nugget Available to be forged, for a certain sum of money, let's say 500,000 coins!

I need 4 golden nuggets to continue the adamant quest, and my hands are tide because TL chose to not give us the possibility to forge them!
    How could we continue a quest or a goal relying on RARE RANDOM DROPS?
    It ****s all the fun, and now honestly, I am thinking of just forgetting about this quest! I'd rather forge it, not wait for it.

i like the mermaid idea. Maybe it could be an adventure where the evil queen has blocked the entrance from the sea and the knights have to unblock it? Our reward is mermaid scales and maybe ancient treasure from Atlantis, which could lead to another adventure?

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know if anyone has mentioned additional plots for planting. I have been level 30 for some time now; but whenever I try to add land plots I get the message to level up. Well, I would if I could but I can't so TL, why not allow 99 since that appears to be a magic number; but I would settle for 60. Especially when we need more than 99 of two different crops to finish a quest it becomes a challenge to organizational s****s.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TastyCakeBakery View Post
    Here is another that I think many people would agree is needed.
    Craft a Gold apple and egg - How about being able to craft a golden apple or egg from gold nuggets? This would help those that don't get a golden apple or egg very often.
    I agree with you! Golden apples are definitely very hard to find and it would be great if we could craft them or even make the drops happen more easily! The same goes for some of the other items that normally have to be collected from quests like 'burning embers' and parts for buildings!
    My castles "HARDLY EVER" drop anything useful for quests (which leaves people with unfinished buildings taking up valuable space and wasted time collecting for them!
    More space and less required to obtain it would be great too!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ytalia View Post
    I would love to be able to gift more than three neighbors.... Can you please raise the number up to at least 5 or 10?????
    Also the ability to gift crystals to neighbours! Similar to gifting gold bars in other tL games would be great!

Farm Supplier
    I also would love to gift more than 3 neighbors. I feel bad after sending out the first 3. I have so many gifts I have been unable to return. I usually gift the neighbors waiting the longest. Until 3 gifts are sent you can see all the gifts you wish you could send

Farm Supplier
    I also would like more expansions without ridiculous requirements

Executive Chef
    I always send gifts from oldest to newest starting from bottom up,
    Cannot agree more that it is a good suggestion to increase the number of gifts to 5/day. 3 is simply illogical with a list of neighbors around 500 ! Some players have a longer list I am sure!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    I always send gifts from oldest to newest starting from bottom up,
    Cannot agree more that it is a good suggestion to increase the number of gifts to 5/day. 3 is simply illogical with a list of neighbors around 500 ! Some players have a longer list I am sure!
    This is my strategy as well. I am always 4 or 5 days behind, and I know some fall off the bottom of the list before I can get back the next day. It makes me sad that I am not able to return all gifts.

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast