View Poll Results: What New Items Would You Like to Have?

Voters
341. You may not vote on this poll
  • Horse drawn Carriages

62 18.18%
  • Small wood fence/gate for farms

116 34.02%
  • Hot Springs

132 38.71%
  • Hunting Lodge

125 36.66%
  • Haystacks

46 13.49%
  • Palace Guards

92 26.98%
  • Real Battles in Jousting Arena

180 52.79%
  • Ducks

97 28.45%
  • Town Crier

84 24.63%
  • Gryphor

129 37.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Poll and Suggestion Thread 1-13-2014

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, another player put this into suggestions and a few of us agreed, I hope TL consider doing it.
    I play FS2 and it is great for overnight and busy days, to load up our orders.

I see "Gryphon" and think "Not another flying creature!" even though this is an obvious one! And being one that would prefer to offer a solution as well, I found a list of legendary creatures on-line. Surely there is a plethora of land-bound mythical creatures we would all love to have that aren't hopping up and grimacing as they flap their wings! However, it seems that human lore is dominated by flying creatures! I doubt many of my neighbors would enjoy mythical worms, or demons, or spirits of a dubious nature! I am not sure I am in favor of intelligent creatures such as gnomes as "pets". The only idea I came up with without additional research could be elementals. Earth, Air, Fire, and Water elementals could be interesting, all with their own type of periodic drops. It could require some kind of summoning altar to get them, with different components required to get each type. With more expansions to hold them, of course!

Host(ess)
    I would love to be able to gift more than three neighbors.... Can you please raise the number up to at least 5 or 10?????

Next time plz give us the information about the items that are listed in the poll. So we could vote understanding that we need it or not. What is the use of griffon? Does it drop dragon scales or is it a new questline?

And plz shorten adventure time.

A river running in between the kingdom to the sea and a bridge to cross it. A mini game in there to fish and you get a mermaid scale or fish or water as reward would be nice.

Thanks for listening

Quote Originally Posted by jaybay1147 View Post
    I'm really surprised Griffons aren't winning.
    Possibly because the Poll has the word spelled incorrectly. He/She spelled it Gryphors, then put the photo and other specifics (such as being able to vote for more than one item) BENEATH the actual poll. I didn't even see the pic, and other info, until after I had already voted!

Rhino Keeper
    Sounds even cooler. :3

We definitely need a 3rd Kitchen. I've been on Level 30 with max of 40 moves for months. I don't care so much about staying on level 30, but max of 40 moves is not enough. Also we need more expansions and not like last set with so many expansion permits. That was crazy! Also we need more royal buildings. I've reached my max and at least if I can't buy any more royal buildings, I expect to see more royal buildings either by expansion or with these new weekly adventures. One last thing, people with Valentine Edition can make Alicorn instead of buying with gem. Are we getting another chance at Valentine Edition this Feb?? I think every player should have the same opportunities.

I'd like to see another kitchen, a reduction in tickets needed to craft one permit, and a reduction in permits needed to expand.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, the 3rd kitchen/bakery/galley idea has been thrown around a lot. I am one of several who have suggested it. The Harvest Pergola is beautiful and does help, but was a limited time quest so it will not be available to others in the future. This is just going to keep coming up.

In my suggestion, I also brought up the possibility of having some sort of tea plant to go with any new recipes that would come in the new building. Tea comes in a lot of varieties. You could add lemon, sugar for the Southern kingdoms, a bit of milk for chai. Of course, then we'd need some spices (hint-hint). If we ever get to expand to the sea out there, (with a fisherman's hut and a lighthouse and mermaids and whatnot) maybe we could have a seafaring merchant to trade with for all the spices and stuff.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TastyCakeBakery View Post
    Here is another that I think many people would agree is needed.
    Craft a Gold apple and egg - How about being able to craft a golden apple or egg from gold nuggets? This would help those that don't get a golden apple or egg very often.
    I have many golden eggs, nuggets and apples are my shortness.

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast