View Poll Results: What New Items Would You Like to Have?

Voters
341. You may not vote on this poll
  • Horse drawn Carriages

62 18.18%
  • Small wood fence/gate for farms

116 34.02%
  • Hot Springs

132 38.71%
  • Hunting Lodge

125 36.66%
  • Haystacks

46 13.49%
  • Palace Guards

92 26.98%
  • Real Battles in Jousting Arena

180 52.79%
  • Ducks

97 28.45%
  • Town Crier

84 24.63%
  • Gryphor

129 37.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Poll and Suggestion Thread 1-13-2014

What's the purpose of the Suggestions and Feedback section of this Forum if we are asked for suggestions here? There have been tons of suggestions made over there, and are just being repeated here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TastyCakeBakery View Post
    What's the purpose of the Suggestions and Feedback section of this Forum if we are asked for suggestions here? There have been tons of suggestions made over there, and are just being repeated here.
    Originally, we intended to put the poll/suggestion threads in the Suggestions Forums for the various games, but then people didn't find the threads so they got moved back to the general discussion forums.

In an ideal world, the poll/suggestion threads would be where players posted their ideas for ITEMS to go in the game, and the Suggestion Forum would be where players posted GAME PLAY ideas.

But, it's really the first thing I said.

In that case then...
    This is from the mermaid scale pond suggestion. I just took it a bit further.
    A whole quest line could be done around it. A "mermaid pond" as the final reward would be awesome!!!
    Yeah... or how about a new adventure from under the sea? Save the mermaids from becoming extinct and they reward with treasures from under the sea, mermaid scales, fish, gold, statues, etc...Including our own mermaid that lives in a pond and supplies us with mermaid scales. But keep the adventure from under the sea as a permanent adventure.

Here is another that I think many people would agree is needed.
    Craft a Gold apple and egg - How about being able to craft a golden apple or egg from gold nuggets? This would help those that don't get a golden apple or egg very often.

And another...
    Suggestion for timed quests - In reading some of the feedback, it appears that a lot of people are dissatisfied with the timed quests that we got during the holidays. I can understand their frustrations over having incomplete buildings in their kingdom, so I came up with a suggestion. If TL is going to have timed quests, that's great. But, give high rewards to those that complete the quests by the deadline and then for those that don't, allow them to complete the quests, but at a lower reward. Completing them by buying more gems is an option, but in today's economy, it may be difficult for some to just buy the gems to complete the buildings. For those people that are avid players, completing the quest may not be that difficult. But for some who may play on the weekends or periodically, completing those quests would still be enjoyable. And if you can keep more people happy, TL may just get what they want... More players and more money being spent on in-game purchases. It's a win win for everyone!

Executive Chef
    Shorter PERMANENT adventures

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Shorter PERMANENT adventures
    This idea is great. Maybe something that doesn't drop bunches of stuff and doesn't take as many resources to undertake. The Polaris adventures were shorter, that was a very nice change.

A lot of my adventure time gets wasted because I'm sleeping when ready to collect, even having an 8 hour adventure to help put things back on schedule would be nice, something that might drop things not normally dropped by other adventures (Troll Essence, Mithril, Dragon Scales, Dragon Eggs, Manticore Eggs).

Host(ess)
    Things that would be absolutely lovely, darling:

more walls
    something fabulous to spend all this accumulated wealth on
    ability to buy more crafting buildings
    wider choice of items to gift to friends

Thanks for asking!

i vote for real jousts! Games I have enjoyed before had small games within the games, makes it more intersting then just collecting items....!! Look at virtural villagers, fairytale grandmother (or something like that)- More interactive with other players...!! thanx for listening

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylly2 View Post
    Being able to put what we are making in a queue (like FS 2) is a great idea.
    This idea is AMAZING!
    Also, loved the ideas of being able to have more fences/stone walls, and shorter adventures.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast