View Poll Results: What New Items Would You Like to Have?

Voters
341. You may not vote on this poll
  • Horse drawn Carriages

62 18.18%
  • Small wood fence/gate for farms

116 34.02%
  • Hot Springs

132 38.71%
  • Hunting Lodge

125 36.66%
  • Haystacks

46 13.49%
  • Palace Guards

92 26.98%
  • Real Battles in Jousting Arena

180 52.79%
  • Ducks

97 28.45%
  • Town Crier

84 24.63%
  • Gryphor

129 37.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Castle Poll and Suggestion Thread 1-13-2014

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, lets stay on topic of the poll and new suggestions for the games.

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I recently finished the market request for 125 fish & I've read in another thread that it's the last one.
    So, I suggest more 48-hour market requests, even if it's just one every couple weeks...how about one for water now that I'm maxed out? LOL

New Resident
    I have so many useless items, such as carriages, scarecrows, pumpkin patch, anvils, etc. etc.in my Inventory. Wouldn't it be a great idea if these could be traded for gems. I also agree that the Inventory ought to have an easier way of sorting out what we hold.

New Resident
    How about finding uses for items in our inventory that have been sitting forever like purple hide, adamant, and big ruby?

I really appreciate the energy crates and think storing the energy in crates was brilliant. I have read through this thread and apologize if this has been suggested already but I would like to suggest we get our energy boost when we level up in an energy crate every time. Then we can use when we need it.

Quote Originally Posted by millsabode View Post
    I have so many useless items, such as carriages, scarecrows, pumpkin patch, anvils, etc. etc.in my Inventory. Wouldn't it be a great idea if these could be traded for gems. I also agree that the Inventory ought to have an easier way of sorting out what we hold.
    You can sell them if you don't want or need them in your inventory. Place and then tap the edit button. I have sold a gazillion benches, pumpkin patches & carriages already.

I sell extras too - I only have one of each decoration type so now if I get another scarecrow or whatever from an adventure I sell it immediately.

I did think it was a bit weird, though, that some things get no price, like one of the statues and the banners? Another suggestion from me would be to give everything a price, even if it's only a hundred coins or something.

Farm Supplier
    An extra energy or two should be awarded when collecting the wizard school, if a neighbor or community member hearts thy building.

Farm Supplier
    If you have exceeded level 40, your energy levels should match you level

Farm Supplier
    Have a 50% sale on gems frequently. I'm sure all the people sitting on the fence would hop on that deal.