View Poll Results: What New Items Would You Like to Have?

Voters
341. You may not vote on this poll
  • Horse drawn Carriages

62 18.18%
  • Small wood fence/gate for farms

116 34.02%
  • Hot Springs

132 38.71%
  • Hunting Lodge

125 36.66%
  • Haystacks

46 13.49%
  • Palace Guards

92 26.98%
  • Real Battles in Jousting Arena

180 52.79%
  • Ducks

97 28.45%
  • Town Crier

84 24.63%
  • Gryphor

129 37.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Poll and Suggestion Thread 1-13-2014

- another use for spell books - keep getting them from adventures/libraries but my wizard school is fully upgraded.
    - new knowledge shard - arboreal? Something to do with trees, getting more energy from them or something.
    - another use for cabbage

Oh and I think it's about time we had another crop type. Love the tea leaves idea somebody mentioned.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    Sadly, I did almost exactly that. I only visit those who visit me, and ignore the neighbor list altogether. I used to visit all my neighbors, but too many don't visit back, and it's hard to tell with lower and mid level kingdoms sometimes.

I would really love a last logged in date, even if only month and year.
    That is exactly what's happening with me right now, I visit daily all those who visit back, but to skim through hundreds of names, on a daily basis is becoming a chore and a waste of time! And It is TL who forced us to have neighbors in the first place, they at least should PROVIDE A MEANS to remove the inactive players.

I will now out myself as totally lame, but I actually dreamed about CS (twice!) and a couple of ideas sprang up from that.

One was a new monster - it was a crocodile shaped thing with a horn, but I'm sure TL could create something much better

The other was something to automatically collect crops - therefore saving a lot of energy. It was kind of a clockwork robot. I guess you'd need to feed it resources in order for it to work, so perhaps you give it fuel (could we dig for oil?! Thinking about it, I'm seeing a whole new line of play here...) and then it harvests all available crops. Maybe the more available crops you have the more fuel you have to feed it.

I know that's a crazy idea but hey my subconscious evidently liked it!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    That is exactly what's happening with me right now, I visit daily all those who visit back, but to skim through hundreds of names, on a daily basis is becoming a chore and a waste of time! And It is TL who forced us to have neighbors in the first place, they at least should PROVIDE A MEANS to remove the inactive players.
    Even worse, in desperation I removed hundreds of neighbors last month by just guessing, and I am sure I probably removed people who were still active, but I didn't spot th signs correctly. That makes me sad.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    Even worse, in desperation I removed hundreds of neighbors last month by just guessing, and I am sure I probably removed people who were still active, but I didn't spot th signs correctly. That makes me sad.
    Well i am thinking of writing down the names of those who visit me, for a whole week, then go through my neighbors list and delete all those whose names aren't on my "One Week Track List " I think this might help everyone here in the forum, as a suggestion, since TL is not listening to us on vital matters like
    1- Gem traps
    2-Expansions
    3- Means to indicate inactive players (last log in date Month/Year )

New Resident
    I'd like to be able to purchase more items in the market. Why should I have to start an item then use my jewels to complete it when there is a market where I could spend those jewels (or coins) in the first place?

Well i am thinking of writing down the names of those who visit me, for a whole week, then go through my neighbors list and delete all those whose names aren't on my "One Week Track List "
    I am planning to do this too, and include those who make material requests and respond to mine.

Rhino Keeper
    Well i am thinking of writing down the names of those who visit me, for a whole week, then go through my neighbors list and delete all those whose names aren't on my "One Week Track List "
    My 'strategy' is to visit only those neighbours that have at least one heart in their social status. In order to have any hearts in your social status you must visit other players at least once in a while, so that indicates to me that those neighbours are still somewhat active. After level cap was raised to lv 50 I skimmed through my neighbours Kingdoms and checked their social wall. If they didn't had anyone write for a while and they also had 0 hearts in there status, I deleted them!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    My 'strategy' is to visit only those neighbours that have at least one heart in their social status. In order to have any hearts in your social status you must visit other players at least once in a while, so that indicates to me that those neighbours are still somewhat active. After level cap was raised to lv 50 I skimmed through my neighbours Kingdoms and checked their social wall. If they didn't had anyone write for a while and they also had 0 hearts in there status, I deleted them!
    Yes that's another way to remove inactive players, though some stopped playing altogether even with their Social Status indicating 2 sometimes 3 hearts, and after the last level cap raise they are still inactive, not visiting back, I Started today with my list hopefully by next week My list would shrink considerably!