View Poll Results: What New Items Would You Like to Have?

Voters
341. You may not vote on this poll
  • Horse drawn Carriages

62 18.18%
  • Small wood fence/gate for farms

116 34.02%
  • Hot Springs

132 38.71%
  • Hunting Lodge

125 36.66%
  • Haystacks

46 13.49%
  • Palace Guards

92 26.98%
  • Real Battles in Jousting Arena

180 52.79%
  • Ducks

97 28.45%
  • Town Crier

84 24.63%
  • Gryphor

129 37.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Poll and Suggestion Thread 1-13-2014

New Resident
    Anything that gives a drop apart from coins when we collect from it!
    I'd love to be able to queue items.
    Another building that can produce some of the items from the kitchen would be fantastic. Similar to the way the Tinker's Camp can produce some of the items from the workshop and potion shop. Maybe the Galley to assemble the feasts or the Bakehouse to make the bread, cakes and pies.

Host(ess)
    More walls to go around the Kingdom would be nice. I reached my max so long ago, I'm at over 75.000 pts and am still at level 30. please change the max of buildings and walls for the real level you are on. also more expansions would be great!

Rhino Keeper
    A zoo or wildlife park that drops tails, or essence or the other wild animal pieces.
    I store most of my decorations as my kingdom is full of buildings that have a use.

Rhino Keeper
    Cabbages aren't used in any recipes right now, how about some coleslaw to balance out all the unhealthy foods?

Host(ess)
    SPACEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! And more achievable expansions would be nice

I like that idea!!! A game is suppose to be fun and overwhelming. Get rid of the expansion tickets all together or make it 5 expansion tickets. I did get my reindeer stable completed after time ran out. I played other games and 30 gems and then 15 twice for certain levels reached. I think all the above have great ideas.

Should be not overwhelming. The idea of the sweatshop is good!!!

I think a field of flowers would be great. It would be like the hedge where you collect different flower petals and maybe seeds also.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    The battles in the Jousting Arena is the one thing that makes sense, it's using a building many of us already have, and adds functionality to it. Maybe it could drop some good stuff like swords and light armor?

Making existing buildings more functional would really be nice, so that we don't need to buy new buildings. Upgrading the kitchens to Level 2 to add queueing, upgrading the Keep to shorten adventure time, etc.
    The jousting arena already drops swords and armor sometimes, doesn't it?
    I like the idea of more functionality to buildings. I sometimes feel upgrading isn't worth it for slightly shorter collection times or more coins. Now a higher chance at rare drops would be great.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Castlevilla View Post
    More walls to go around the Kingdom would be nice. I reached my max so long ago, I'm at over 75.000 pts and am still at level 30. please change the max of buildings and walls for the real level you are on. also more expansions would be great!
    I agree, more walls or fences that we can split areas up and also another kitchen and more room to expand. You get into a game and then as you get full and can't expand you lose the fun.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast