View Poll Results: What New Items Would You Like to Have?

Voters
341. You may not vote on this poll
  • Horse drawn Carriages

62 18.18%
  • Small wood fence/gate for farms

116 34.02%
  • Hot Springs

132 38.71%
  • Hunting Lodge

125 36.66%
  • Haystacks

46 13.49%
  • Palace Guards

92 26.98%
  • Real Battles in Jousting Arena

180 52.79%
  • Ducks

97 28.45%
  • Town Crier

84 24.63%
  • Gryphor

129 37.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Poll and Suggestion Thread 1-13-2014

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    If we are swinging at windmills, I still want a variety of curving water tiles to build a river and a lake.
    Oooooh!! ...that sounds pretty! I like that idea a lot!
    I really wanna be able to move my castle to the COASTLINE!! ...it's *right* there! just teasing me.....and....I....can't....get....to....it.
    Like a bad dream. Lol

How about adding something like the mermaid pond except this would be a swamp/bog that drops troll essence, creep tooth, mysterious venom. You could also animate it with swamp/bog goo bubbling.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    If we are swinging at windmills, I still want a variety of curving water tiles to build a river and a lake.
    Hi neighbor . Am I the only one here that never ever ever ever ever ever ever heard of swinging at windmills??? I had to google it. Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    Hi neighbor . Am I the only one here that never ever ever ever ever ever ever heard of swinging at windmills??? I had to google it. Lol
    LOL!! ...never read about Don Quixote in Lit class???...never even HEARD of Don Quixote??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stuffedmounts View Post
    How about adding something like the mermaid pond except this would be a swamp/bog that drops troll essence, creep tooth, mysterious venom. You could also animate it with swamp/bog goo bubbling.
    Bubbling swamp goo! Mmmmmm! I'm gonna go make me some dinner now!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stuffedmounts View Post
    How much you wanna bet TL holds onto this lil gem of an idea until....Halloween.

PS - LOL @ Queenzod above me!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    LOL!! ...never read about Don Quixote in Lit class???...never even HEARD of Don Quixote??
    Don who??? Just kidding. Of course I've heard of him! Wasn't he a hobbit or something???

Executive Chef
    Don who??? Just kidding. Of course I've heard of him! Wasn't he a hobbit or something???
    Bawahahahahaaaaaaa!! ..Do hobbits know how to ride horses??? Lol
    (How far we have strayed from the topic of this thread, LOL!! .. )

Back on topic .... We need HORSES!!!!! (Without wings or horns or eagle faces lol)

Farm Supplier
    Come visit and see lack of space! Lol. I got sheep with their heads practically up a cows butt. (And I'm mentioning this at great risk - PETA has been known to monitor these boards). I too, still have one tiny little expansion left. I did the 5 permit one before the 3 one. 45 more trades to go but I'm on hold for the 3 day letter. A 3x3 sapling will pretty much take that last one up, and it's not even where I want to place it. Please TL!! If not for us - do it for the animals!!
    LOL!!! ROTF!!!! Tears streaming down my face!!!! Maybe you should call Charmin. I think you have a new add campaign for them!

Farm Supplier
    Come visit and see lack of space! Lol. I got sheep with their heads practically up a cows butt. (And I'm mentioning this at great risk - PETA has been known to monitor these boards). I too, still have one tiny little expansion left. I did the 5 permit one before the 3 one. 45 more trades to go but I'm on hold for the 3 day letter. A 3x3 sapling will pretty much take that last one up, and it's not even where I want to place it. Please TL!! If not for us - do it for the animals!!
    Next step after the 3 day trade involves collecting from a whole bunch of buildings, get ur level 5 cottage out and don't collect from greselda before you collect the letter from exchange .. Made that mistake myself and I'm waiting since last 18 hours to close this quest phase.. Lol