View Poll Results: What New Items Would You Like to Have?

Voters
341. You may not vote on this poll
  • Horse drawn Carriages

62 18.18%
  • Small wood fence/gate for farms

116 34.02%
  • Hot Springs

132 38.71%
  • Hunting Lodge

125 36.66%
  • Haystacks

46 13.49%
  • Palace Guards

92 26.98%
  • Real Battles in Jousting Arena

180 52.79%
  • Ducks

97 28.45%
  • Town Crier

84 24.63%
  • Gryphor

129 37.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Poll and Suggestion Thread 1-13-2014

New Resident
    How about a better business sense! Is it just me or would it make more sense to offer better packages for $.99, $1.99, etc... Its never going to pay off or make money when what you pay for, you can make, wait, or craft in a day or two. Let me ask all the readers of this forum, and the developers this: which is the better deal, and what would sell a WHOLE lot more, and folks, be honest, would you actually make an in app purchase...
    1. A "special" bundle value of $4.99 for only $0.99 which gives you 20 gems, ONE Glimmer dust trove, and my personal favorite - a tree!
    WOW, what a deal right!!! Who would waste their money on this. I can get 20 gems in about a week
    Then there is 'B' a better deal...

2. How about 1,000 gems, 5 glimmer troves, er ah, a cathedral maybe (or just a special building) oooh 20 trade tickets! Yeah. And, to top it off - 99 each of silver, earth wisps, lanters, iron ore, sap, glimmer, and the rest of the itemsthat you can gift!
    TELL ME you wouldnt be tempted to buy that!!!

Now im not a Math major, or a Business major, but would you rather have 10,000 people buy something that is $4.99?
    Or would you rather have 1,000,000 people buy something that is $0.99?

Because Im betting that if you make better deals that would last longer than the same game session in which you buy it, more people would purchase items! IM TALKING ACROSS THE BOARD TOO!!! All of your games. Especially dragon story, im not going to spend $20 on something that MIght get me 2 dragons?!?!
    So my fellow peeps and castle goers... Whatcha think?

New Resident
    I personally wouldn't take option B.
    1)Buying all those supplies for $5 is not going to stretch the game and keep people playing. Lack of resource is the addicting part of the game. If you take it out, no more joy in continually checking in on the kingdom.
    2) With all the overloading of resource, TL is force to make quest that deplete them, so player will become bored. If that happen, players will rage on "money making scheme".
    3) Having max resources would deter people from continuing spending gems to buy more. One time buying for $5 or multiple times buying for $1? Wouldn't someone have a higher urge to spend 1-10 gems to skip 1-2 items to finish a quest right away or 100 gems to skip 99 items? It's call micro-transaction for a reason
    4) It's a free to play game. The gems are there to make the game more accessible. Not a mean to ***** and unlock the ending.

Just my opinion. Not everyone thing alike.

Rhino Keeper
    I totally agree with ieatcakes

Executive Chef
    Now that there are two trades requiring magic fruit, how about a blue cow (or other animal) to go with the purple one who can randomly drop blue things such as magic fruit, mermaid scales, water etc?

Hmmm none of the things above convince me. I do certainly want more animals/pets, though

New Resident
    I've been thinking about this a while. Why not to make a table, like we have for quests, where user will be able to see all "coin" buildings with time left for collection and sum, crafting buildings with time left and items, animals, resource buildings and adventures with their time limit? I really think that such table will provide a better overview of game process. And also it will help to better manage your energy (as the most valuable resource). I'm absolutely sure that it is possible and will take just some redesigning and coding.

Host(ess)
    "Upgrades" I would most like to see for Castle Story:

1) please bring back the "lower" fruit trades, rather than replacing them! I miss the fruit trade before you unlock the magic garden SOOO much. It was my best method of getting trading tickets!
    2) please consider allowing us to have 1 more kitchen and maybe 1 more workshop!!!
    3) Please consider having all the special character's homes drop something... Sabina's needs something cool!
    4) Please consider allowing us to have a bit more movement. With all the new buildings, 40 moves is never enough!!!
    5) Loved the idea I read somewhere that would allow us to trade oranges, lemons, & apples for magic fruit!
    6) I don't know if this is feasible... BUT ... if the really rare random drops could keep track of how many times you have collected them and then give it to you if you haven't collected after x amount of times... that would be soooo great. Another help would be allowing us to trade in one "rare" item for another or exchange them with other players (a person with two allicorn horns could trade someone with two wings, etc.)
    7) Please include a pet bird!!! Maybe a phoenix, or a swan lake... Other pets would also be cool.
    8) Also have read this somewhere else... Please improve the inventory organization lists to make it easier to see what resources we have. It would be especially beneficial to allow us to see how many of a particular crop we have when planting new ones.
    9) More dye colors and banners: orange (only color of the rainbow left out), white & black?
    10) A type of wall that you can build an unlimited (or at least greater) amount of! (Maybe this type of wall piece would not add points to RP total...) I dreamed of having my castle village enclosed by walls, and I was so sad when I reached my limit. I don't need them for RP at all... just for aesthetics!
    11) maybe we could bring back a palm tree oasis from the desert
    12) a manufacturing plant - this would be like a kitchen, but it would only allow you to make basic products (sugar, flour, chocolate, etc) ... it could be an upgrade to the mill
    13) other buildings that are currently "cash only" could be upgraded to drop cool things occasionally -- e.g., the amphitheater-?, the tavern - root beers for Thomas, the garden - a random flower petal, the cathedral - fishes and loaves, etc
    14) a better source for mermaid scales - dreaming of a mermaid statue - or a "luxurious" pond with a mermaid in the middle - maybe this pond would cost gems

I wish we were able to turn off the indicators that let you know when things are ready to be collected. I would like to make a flower garden but don't want to look at all the watering cans above the flowers.

What do I do with 99 items?

I wonder if it would be possible to open a new trade for the Royal Exchange as right I have 99 purple inks, Stone Blocks, Fancy Blocks and some crops. The trade could be a random amount of money, gems or rare decoration for 99 of any item.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnectFire611 View Post
    I wonder if it would be possible to open a new trade for the Royal Exchange as right I have 99 purple inks, Stone Blocks, Fancy Blocks and some crops. The trade could be a random amount of money, gems or rare decoration for 99 of any item.
    Instead of 99 of any item, how about a collection of items that total 99. This way you don't deplete any one item.

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast