View Poll Results: What New Items Would You Like to Have?

Voters
341. You may not vote on this poll
  • Horse drawn Carriages

62 18.18%
  • Small wood fence/gate for farms

116 34.02%
  • Hot Springs

132 38.71%
  • Hunting Lodge

125 36.66%
  • Haystacks

46 13.49%
  • Palace Guards

92 26.98%
  • Real Battles in Jousting Arena

180 52.79%
  • Ducks

97 28.45%
  • Town Crier

84 24.63%
  • Gryphor

129 37.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Castle Poll and Suggestion Thread 1-13-2014

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    I would like to see more buildings drop random items through rare drops, like some of them do already, the jeweler, Thurstons Fort, windmill to name a few.

Someone above mentioned troll stuff from the troll pit, which I think is a great idea. We all have a lot of buildings that just provide coins and don't get me wrong, the money is good, lol, but getting the little extras with the money would make it way more exciting to collect from them. Strawberries and chocolates from the lovespires could be one, the cottage could throw out wheat or corn every now and again etc.

I also think the amount of energy should have risen with the increase in levels, 40 just isn't enough anymore with all the new things coming out, all new things you have to collect from
    Great post.

Farm Supplier
    Maybe increase the wizard school max level to 10, now 5. Increase the energy maybe to 15.

Rhino Keeper
    I know we all want a thrid kitchen but how about a bed and breakfast I think it would be really cool
    If that doubled as our third kitchen and maybe something something else...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rabsos View Post
    I know we all want a thrid kitchen but how about a bed and breakfast I think it would be really cool
    If that doubled as our third kitchen and maybe something something else...
    AWESOME idea!!

Rhino Keeper
    How about a nice patio set for Greselda's empty rooftop terrace?
    Last edited by oliverrr11; 03-03-14 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    How about a nice patio set for Greselda's empty rooftop terrace?
    Lol, as long as we don't have to build it for her, after all the other stuff we've given her I think she can provide her own patio set!

Farm Supplier
    We need an adventure " Slay the Dragon". Send your knights to defeat the fire breathing dragon. Requirements for adventure 2 lumin essence, 2 enchanters essence, 5 light armor and 5 swords. Rewards consisting of dragon scales, mythic essence, mithril, adamant and gems. Sounds about right.

Farm Supplier
    Or something in the royal trade that offers dragon scales....

I also agree with the third kitchen or some kind of kitchen-based tinker camp. My kitchens have been working 100% of the time for as long as I can remember. All my other crafting buildings have breaks every once in a while, but not my kitchens.

Thanks for reading.
    Cheers,
    Tollerach

The "Castle Story Guide Wiki" at Wikia is under construction and looking for help. PM me for more info.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by homegrown234 View Post
    We need an adventure " Slay the Dragon". Send your knights to defeat the fire breathing dragon. Requirements for adventure 2 lumin essence, 2 enchanters essence, 5 light armor and 5 swords. Rewards consisting of dragon scales, mythic essence, mithril, adamant and gems. Sounds about right.
    Add in a slightly better chance of getting a Burning Ember (surely some dragons must collect these, right?), and that could work.