View Poll Results: What New Items Would You Like to Have?

Voters
341. You may not vote on this poll
  • Horse drawn Carriages

62 18.18%
  • Small wood fence/gate for farms

116 34.02%
  • Hot Springs

132 38.71%
  • Hunting Lodge

125 36.66%
  • Haystacks

46 13.49%
  • Palace Guards

92 26.98%
  • Real Battles in Jousting Arena

180 52.79%
  • Ducks

97 28.45%
  • Town Crier

84 24.63%
  • Gryphor

129 37.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Poll and Suggestion Thread 1-13-2014

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petasos View Post
    I only gift to those who gift me or help out my kingdom. I have about 20 of my 113 neighbors who I rotate my gifts with. Most players do not even visit neighbors at all. Why would I reward them with a gift? I am more then happy to be generous to other players that at least try and play the social aspects of the game. But the others get nothing from me until I at least see that they visited my kingdom and helped me out. This is intended to be a social game and by visiting others and helping, it helps you as well. I do think we should have more than 3 gifts per day. Even with my small exchange group it is not enough. I have to be sure and rotate the gifts or my neighbors might think I no longer gift them. Not to mention I sometimes forget who were the three lucky players yesterday and the day before.
    i do the same as you, I do not gift those who do not gift me, I have 6 neighbors that I exchange gifts with, on daily basis, that is why I always start at the nottom so that I make sure to gift those who gifted before their names drop from the list.
    I always accept requests, I do not even care from whom, whether they visit or not.

Yep 3gifts/is really impractical for this kind of game!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    MOVE THE GEM SKIP BUTTON TO THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE GOAL. I AM COMPLETELY DEVASTASTED AS I WENT TO ASK FOR OINTMENT FOR SKUNK QUEST AND ACCIDENTALLY HIT SKIP INSTEAD. I think I just lost about 150 of my precious hard earned and paid for gems.

How many times to TL have to be asked to do something about gem traps before something is done??? I read the forums daily and there are scores of us who have commented about this. Please please TL, if we can't have a confirmation button, can you just move it away from the other option. I love this game and enjoy everything about it. I've not been caught out before and now caught by 150 is sad sad sad. I just needed to share my pain. Ok, I feel slightly better now.

But on the bright side, cause there always is one, I now have a baby skunkupine. Thanks TL for another interesting addition to the animal side of CS.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-22-14 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Update text

New Resident
    I would like to see the worthless decorations that waddle around actually do something useful! Thurston should be fighting the trolls and other menaces; ivy should be tending the plants; Sabina could be the rent collector; and we'll let Thomas do all the research.

New Resident
    I would not like to see CS become aggressive or combative. My enjoyment comes from arranging & rearranging/polishing trying to find the perfect combo of practical and organic. Please don't make it like others where fighting battles becomes the focus.
    Last edited by sivadni; 01-23-14 at 12:47 PM.

Fashion Designer
    OK, this week we got traps that aren't really traps. Or maybe they are, but they are traps that already contain a beast, not empty ones to rid us of beasts. While reading another thread, my brain jumped tracks and thought about the Kingdom Clash game, and that we should have Archer Towers that would pick off beasts for us automatically when they appeared. We already have watch towers, but apparently no archers to go in them, so these are pretty useless for defense.

Archer Tower, Level 1 - Attacks monsters within 10 grid spaces of tower, 1 hit per 30 seconds (automatic)
    Archer Tower, Level 2 - Attacks monsters within 15 grid spaces of tower, 1 hit per 30 seconds (automatic)
    Archer Tower, Level 3 - Attacks monsters within 20 grid spaces of tower, 1 hit per 20 seconds (automatic)
    Archer Tower, Level 4 - Attacks monsters within 35 grid spaces of tower, 1 hit per 20 seconds (automatic)
    Archer Tower, Level 5 - Attacks monsters within 30 grid spaces of tower, 1 hit per 10 seconds (automatic)

We scatter a few towers around the kingdom, and don't have to worry about battling beasts again.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    OK, this week we got traps that aren't really traps. Or maybe they are, but they are traps that already contain a beast, not empty ones to rid us of beasts. While reading another thread, my brain jumped tracks and thought about the Kingdom Clash game, and that we should have Archer Towers that would pick off beasts for us automatically when they appeared. We already have watch towers, but apparently no archers to go in them, so these are pretty useless for defense.

Archer Tower, Level 1 - Attacks monsters within 10 grid spaces of tower, 1 hit per 30 seconds (automatic)
    Archer Tower, Level 2 - Attacks monsters within 15 grid spaces of tower, 1 hit per 30 seconds (automatic)
    Archer Tower, Level 3 - Attacks monsters within 20 grid spaces of tower, 1 hit per 20 seconds (automatic)
    Archer Tower, Level 4 - Attacks monsters within 35 grid spaces of tower, 1 hit per 20 seconds (automatic)
    Archer Tower, Level 5 - Attacks monsters within 30 grid spaces of tower, 1 hit per 10 seconds (automatic)

We scatter a few towers around the kingdom, and don't have to worry about battling beasts again.
    I absolutely love this idea. There is a defense tower in another game that I play that does this exact same thing. You activate the tower with food and it shoots at enemies while they are within range of the tower. I don't know how long the towers stay active because I never timed it. After the tower hits the intruder the final time, random items are dropped like stone or wood. If TL did something like this our energy would go much further.

OH my...that's an awesome idea jimboser & avidbeader! Put this one on your to do list, TL. And sooner rather than later!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post

An alternative, why did we upgrade swords throughout the storyline and still have to hit skunkupine 2-3 times, fangbeast 4-5 times, and trolls 5-7 times? With upgrade weapon, I should 1 shot skunk, 2 shots beast, and 4-5 shots trolls.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ieatcakes View Post
    An alternative, why did we upgrade swords throughout the storyline and still have to hit skunkupine 2-3 times, fangbeast 4-5 times, and trolls 5-7 times? With upgrade weapon, I should 1 shot skunk, 2 shots beast, and 4-5 shots trolls.
    If you're going to bring up the upgraded weapons, 1 hit should have defeated any of those. And the dense fishing hook we needed to get Thurston's helmet should have yielded more fishes. But anyway...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    I need more walls. Seriously this being stuck at level 30 so you can't make more walls is ridiculous. I want to design my kingdom properly. Wood fences for the animals, walls for my entire kingdom, perhaps a stream and a bridge. I don't want aggressive fighting either.

And come on 5 expansion tickets at 30 times at the exchange for 150 visits. Sheesh!

Walls please. Fences please. And not so ridiculous expansions. Out of the last 3, I have finished one, need one more trade ticket for the second and 5 tickets for the third. Bit much don't you think?

Enjoy playing but let's make it reasonable. Thanks!
    I totally agree with this. I am only at 21 but it won't let me get any more wall panels for my Kingdom???? Why put a limit on Walls??? Simply Perplexing!

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast