View Poll Results: What New Items Would You Like to Have?

Voters
341. You may not vote on this poll
  • Horse drawn Carriages

62 18.18%
  • Small wood fence/gate for farms

116 34.02%
  • Hot Springs

132 38.71%
  • Hunting Lodge

125 36.66%
  • Haystacks

46 13.49%
  • Palace Guards

92 26.98%
  • Real Battles in Jousting Arena

180 52.79%
  • Ducks

97 28.45%
  • Town Crier

84 24.63%
  • Gryphor

129 37.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Poll and Suggestion Thread 1-13-2014

Farm Supplier
    I am so confused at everyone's lack of space.

I have close to two of everything (I think I have 2 buildings stored total), and I have lots of room still left with one expansion (5 permits...uggh) remaining.

ID: rachmac07

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    They're pretty cheap in the store. But, you can continue to tilt at windmills if you like. I just don't think TL will change it. If they won't fix the gem trap issue, which is much more pressing, they're not likely to fix this. Just sayin'.
    $5200 in coins isn't really that cheap for 8-10 iron ore... not to a youngster-player who is saving her dough for expansions & that e-x-p-e-n-s-i-v-e $500k pet skunk! Lol
    The gem traps may be pressing to us players .. but I don't really think it's likely that TL will fix an issue that has the potential to make them money when players buy gems to replenish those they lost. The ability to store rocks isn't a money maker for TL either way. Just sayin'.

PS. I like charging windmills. LOL!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rachmac07 View Post

I have close to two of everything (I think I have 2 buildings stored total), and I have lots of room still left with one expansion (5 permits...uggh) remaining.

ID: rachmac07
    Come visit and see lack of space! Lol. I got sheep with their heads practically up a cows butt. (And I'm mentioning this at great risk - PETA has been known to monitor these boards). I too, still have one tiny little expansion left. I did the 5 permit one before the 3 one. 45 more trades to go but I'm on hold for the 3 day letter. A 3x3 sapling will pretty much take that last one up, and it's not even where I want to place it. Please TL!! If not for us - do it for the animals!!
    Last edited by oliverrr11; 02-24-14 at 03:14 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rachmac07 View Post

I don't know how your kingdom looks, but I like putting roads, decorations and designing the layout of my kingdom. When you put all of that you find yourself in shortage of space :/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    I don't know how your kingdom looks, but I like putting roads, decorations and designing the layout of my kingdom. When you put all of that you find yourself in shortage of space :/
    Even for those of us with no walls and few roads, it can be tough to maintain a carefully designed kingdom within the given space constraints.

I have two each of the crafting or resource buildings, but only one each of many of the coin buildings, such as the cathedral, theater and amphitheater - and yet I have 4-5 buildings in storage at any given time, swapping out buildings when demanded by quests. For example, last week I stored my kingdom inn, to put the royal chateau in its place, so that it would be ready for the Blythewood Sapling quest, when needed - while having the least impact possible to my kingdom's design.

My forest kingdom grows and changes slowly, as new buildings and quests arrive - but it still has the same essential character and spirit that it has had from the beginning.

Host(ess)
    Another idea I have is about the "social" menu. It would be really nice if you could arrange your list of neighbors in more than one way. For example, reverse alphabetically. With many neighbors, I'm certain I visit the kingdoms that have names beginning with the first letters of the alphabet way more often then those with letters at the back end of the alphabet. Even more awesome, would be able to sort your neighbors by how recently they have played the game. Then you would be able to identify neighbors that are currently playing and visit them and remove those players that haven't played for months from the list.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Iron ore is always as issue for me, to make lots of fancy blocks ...hence, staying maxed on stone & stone blocks lol. I have a ways to go before I get where you are, at level 44 & may very well need those rock outcroppings THEN...which is exactly my point - I don't need them NOW & would like the ability to store them til I DO need them later on down the line... capisce? lol
    later stages of the game you will end up with tons of coins if you are regular. Easiest way to get iron ore is to buy those iron rich rocks.. May seem high price early phase of the game as we still need to build so many things and coins take longer to collect but for sure once you are past that phase. Buy when you need, generate instant energy and stock up iron ore in minutes at will ...

I have 2 level 5 wizard schools, energy from adventures and now the pink alicorn. I also get odd energy from the dragons, and from the greenhouse doing the faerie bulb seeds craft.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lordviv View Post
    ...I have 2 level 5 wizard schools, energy from adventures and now the pink alicorn. I also get odd energy from the dragons, and from the greenhouse doing the faerie bulb seeds craft.
    LOL!! ... Ok, I'm on my way - got a wizard school and Pinky ... One of these days (weeks? months? Lol), I'll have a fancy dragon too! Lol
    Seriously, I bit the bullet, bought some iron ore rocks,used my precious energy to bust em up, made some fancy blocks AND used MORE of my precious energy to demolish 1 of the 8 outcroppings I had ...woot!! I'm on a rollllllllllllll! lol

(But I'm still swinging at the windmill .... TL!! LET US STORE UNUSED STUFFFFFFFFFFFF!!! ..ahem, please. lol)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    LOL!! ... Ok, I'm on my way - got a wizard school and Pinky ... One of these days (weeks? months? Lol), I'll have a fancy dragon too! Lol
    Seriously, I bit the bullet, bought some iron ore rocks,used my precious energy to bust em up, made some fancy blocks AND used MORE of my precious energy to demolish 1 of the 8 outcroppings I had ...woot!! I'm on a rollllllllllllll! lol

(But I'm still swinging at the windmill .... TL!! LET US STORE UNUSED STUFFFFFFFFFFFF!!! ..ahem, please. lol)
    That's the spirit, way to go

Fashion Designer
    If we are swinging at windmills, I still want a variety of curving water tiles to build a river and a lake.