Quote Originally Posted by Petasos View Post
I only gift to those who gift me or help out my kingdom. I have about 20 of my 113 neighbors who I rotate my gifts with. Most players do not even visit neighbors at all. Why would I reward them with a gift? I am more then happy to be generous to other players that at least try and play the social aspects of the game. But the others get nothing from me until I at least see that they visited my kingdom and helped me out. This is intended to be a social game and by visiting others and helping, it helps you as well. I do think we should have more than 3 gifts per day. Even with my small exchange group it is not enough. I have to be sure and rotate the gifts or my neighbors might think I no longer gift them. Not to mention I sometimes forget who were the three lucky players yesterday and the day before.
i do the same as you, I do not gift those who do not gift me, I have 6 neighbors that I exchange gifts with, on daily basis, that is why I always start at the nottom so that I make sure to gift those who gifted before their names drop from the list.
I always accept requests, I do not even care from whom, whether they visit or not.

Yep 3gifts/is really impractical for this kind of game!