Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Toy maker

Executive Chef
    I almost have enough money to buy this but wondered what items are available and what do they require to make?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    I almost have enough money to buy this but wondered what items are available and what do they require to make?
    You can make rocking horse, toy train, doll and doll house, depending on your level. They require wood, iron, wool and wax.

Executive Chef
    thanks I bought one but only have the horse, toy train and doll at the moment. Probably just as well as I never seem to get enough saws to chop wood!!! Wish we could make them somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    In the Toy Maker, you can make the following:

Rocking Horse: 3 Lumber, 1 Wool

Toy Train: 3 Lumber, 1 Iron

Doll: 2 Wool, 2 Wooden buttons, 2 Flax

Dollhouse: 3 Lumber, 2 Wool, 2 Iron, 2 Beeswax

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone weigh on if this is worth it? I'm about to hit level 45 and may use the building sale to buy this

Executive Chef
    I barely use it,save my wood for making buttons for alpaca doll,which is worth(I think) more than anything you can make at the toy shop

Farm Supplier
    If you are buying to get items for deliveries, maybe! But all the items need lumber, take too long to make and no much profit. The train for example takes 8 hrs and sells for 850 ( I just checked and seems like it was increased from 700 something, but I'm not sure). But the thing is the total cost of 3 lumber and 1 iron is 793. Why make something for 8 hrs and just get 57 coin profit! I would buy another feed mill, especially if you have many animals.
    It's the same story with the other toy maker items- take long, need saws- which are ultra rare and no much profit!

Quote Originally Posted by nicxole View Post
    Can anyone weigh on if this is worth it? I'm about to hit level 45 and may use the building sale to buy this
    I don't even bother buying it. But I may consider in future when I have a surplus of coins. XD
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nicxole View Post
    I have a toy maker and it serves me well for fulfilling my train orders. Yes train orders do not give much points or profit, I do it for gems it gives. The toys are too expensive to buy so I make my own. For saws, I do deliveries to get them or buy off news when I see now and then. You will need the toy maker as you level up cos your deliveries and trains ask for the items of your level. As you level up you will find the items getting harder and longer to make.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I bought this in the sale and have just made the rocking horse. 36xp!!?!!!? what a joke!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast