Quote Originally Posted by kristanlh View Post
No, I rarely buy boosts (and if I do, only rainbow bubbles or bombs).

Here's what I do:
- In the first section, go for the light switch right away. But make sure you don't activate it until its color (purple) is due up next.
- Once it's activated, wait again until that color is due up, so that you can pop it while it's connected to the ring of bubbles around the bubble blower.
- Next, get to the lock as quickly as possible. You should automatically get the prize bubble, which is 2 rainbow bubbles, which will be helpful.
- In the second section, activate each switch, but carefully. You want to make sure each one is going to light something up. There are 2 switches on the right, and 2 on the left. Let's just say you should hit them in this order: Bottom left, top left, bottom right, top right. Now all 4 rows of flip-flop bubbles should be activated.
- WAIT until the flip-flop bubbles match the color of the ring of bubbles around each bubble blower. Then use 1 rainbow bubble per side to take out both columns at the same time.
- Now eliminate some of the middle cluster of bubbles, and then hit the fireworks bubbles and hope for the best. If you're lucky, one of the fireworks will hit the lightning bolt and you'll win. If not, hopefully it will at least clear a path to the babies or the lightning bubble so you can finish the job.
Have I mentioned I HATE the bubble blower these days,lol?
On level 254 ugh