Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 40 milrith. Really!!

40 milrith. Really!!

So for those in the higher levels which are you finishing first, fairyes or adamant quest? I'm at the point on both that they both want milrith. And you guys know what rare drops they are and they are even harder to craft with the silver requirement. Your thoughts ? And really TL I'm all for longer game play since I'm coming up on a year of playing. What's the deal?

Executive Chef
    The adamant quest doesn't continue the main story line, and the faerie quest does. Go for the faeries.

Thanks. That's what I was thinking.

Fashion Designer
    The adamant quest was fun but it did burn a lot of mithril for something I will never do.

Think about it, 50 silver per mithril, 20 mithril per adamant. That's 1000 silver. No way

That is why this quest will sit in my book for a loooong, loooong time. I have 9 mithril left after upgrading my fairy respite and haven't gotten a mithril in months. Besides, I'm still waiting on a golden apple to even start it.

Fashion Designer
    For me mithril is way more common . I wish we could craft golden apples. Some money, some essence, some apples, and poof, golden apple

Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    For me mithril is way more common . I wish we could craft golden apples. Some money, some essence, some apples, and poof, golden apple
    I like that idea, I get mithril more often than golden apples. Haven't gotten an apple in months.

Rhino Keeper
    I was nearly maxed out on mythril anyway, so it was good to finally get a quest which used some. It was the 5 gold nuggets that was the problem as I was down to my last 12.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 37 mirthil and two adamant from miscellaneous collects.

Haven't got that far in the quest line though. qq

I was actually quite surprised when I received milrith from the trade exchange. It was the one where you trade for ores and minerals.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast