Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Petition to Teamlava: Please bring back Valentine Day Edition for February 2014!!

The Love Shack was in 2013, the Pink Alicorn goal was in 2014.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, yes, Yes!......love shack pweeellleeessseee!

I have all my Xmas iTunes gift cards ready to go.....I knew last *May* that I would hold off till valentines cause I soooo envied the love shack and pink Alicorns

& You know what would be even awesomer!
    ****A 250 gem Alicorn sale***
    EVERY single player would be digging deep to buy as many as they could.

When they put Alicorns for sale at 500...everyone was like meh....whatever
    But a once a year super deal, it would be like TL hittin the lotto!
    Beyond everything else in the whole game Alicorns and energy are the MOST COVETED....it would be a gold mine
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

I agree with all of the above. I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to see the Love Shack available...even if it's for gems. I am a big gem buyer and don't mind plopping down for special buildings. I started in November and was able to purchase the Glimmerbat Habitat as well as the special Winter buildings which was great since I didn't have time or was too late to do the quests. I think a lot of people would purchase gems if it meant an opportunity for some highly coveted Valentine's items!

Smile

Oops sorry tried to edit my petition message and got two by mistake. Can't delete this Proper message is under this one
    Last edited by LittleBrownCat; 02-02-15 at 10:06 PM.

Smile

I so agree with all the above. I would just love to have the chance to buy/win all the beautiful Valentines trees buildings and animals that look so stunning in kingdoms of those players who were lucky enough to be able to acquire them in '13 or '14.
    For those of us without those pink treasures, IMHO nothing can make our kingdoms look anywhere near as awesome as those fortunate players who have them. I spend a lot on gems and will be very happy to buy many more if it means having the chance to own some of those lovely things! PLEASE PLEASE hear our pleas for pink happiness.
    Last edited by LittleBrownCat; 02-02-15 at 10:00 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes please, please- to any themed Valentine quests.

Host(ess)
    When does Valentine quest begin?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123