Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Petition to Teamlava: Please bring back Valentine Day Edition for February 2014!!

Executive Chef
    I was around for the v-day edition and I loved it. I played it until they made us switch to the new regular version. I would be happy to have it back and let everyone else get the love shack etc. : ) I still have valentines trees from it in my kingdom! It was probably the best update since I've been playing and it's been a few years!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes ...plz it would love a loveshack too
    Alicorn n all....plz plz get the valentines edition..plzzzzzz

Yes i sign this petition. I started the game in mid april so i missed the valentines edition. Not for the pink stuffs but for the love shack and alicorn.

Rhino Keeper
    At the very least the Love Shack and the Alicorn quest line. Players who started late and have been waiting should have the same chance at these items. Although the rest looks awesome too that is really all I can ask for.

Rhino Keeper

Please bring back love shack!

My suggestion is, just like other time-limited buildings, TL can ask gems for love shack, for example, 300 gems. Now new players have access to all CS items, some through gems, but love shack is an exception. Why not give it a shot?

Some TL member said bringing back valentine's version and quest will be too much modifications. Then why not only the love shack, which is currently available to the players who played valentine's version before?
    Last edited by moon331; 01-30-14 at 11:11 PM.

Bring the Valentines version back please, I want the love shack too...

Please bring back the Valentines version of Castle Story. I saw pictures of it today online and fell in love with it and now I am heartbroken that it's not available. Please! Please! Y'all make truly beautiful and enjoyable games.

It would be awesome for future players to have the same chance to get the love shack!!! I have been playing for a long time but missed out on love shack because I got a new device and didn't know you could transfer your old game until it was too late... And also I think it would be great if every year around the holiday updates you would be able to earn items needed like for the kingdom inn and reindeer. Even if I had to wait a year to get those items to finish upgrades it would be well worth it and also would keep people playing long term and give us another little something to look forward to. I know a few people that just keep those building in inventory because they can't finish them without spending 300-400 gems. I have 300 gems in my harvest pergola. I am a gem buyer and don't mind but it still would be nice to earn some of the items. Even if you could only get enough for one upgrade per holiday season... At least that's something. Just a thought love this game!!! Thank you TL for all the fun events and updates!!! I really enjoyed trying to find the dragon eggs!!! It's been alot of fun so please keep up the good work! It's much appreciated

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry to reply the old thread. But since the Valentine's day is approaching again, I'd love to suggest once again bring back the Valentine's day edition. If that's too much work, please bring back the love shack and the ability to craft unicorn.

New Resident
    Please redo the Valentine's quest this year for the love shack, I started playing in April 2014 and just missed it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast