Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Petition to Teamlava: Please bring back Valentine Day Edition for February 2014!!

Talking Petition to Teamlava: Please bring back Valentine Day Edition for February 2014!!

Hi guys. Want to start a petition to BEG teamlava to bring back the valentine edition for february 2014! Please teamlava grant a request for the new year. Hope a lot of people will post their agreement and the number of replies will impact teamlava!

Executive Chef
    Yep I would love that too. Not so much the pink stuff but because I would love to have a chance at an alicorn.

Farm Supplier
    I started last March. Fingers crossed that the Valentine's edition will be made available for the rest of us. Fully stocked (99 each) of all petals, all dyes, jewels, and glimmerdust. Excited! Please, Team Lava?

Rhino Keeper
    Yes. I'll sign that petition. But no time limit please.
    Kingdoms: Condove and Girufel
    (Sorry, I don't add neighbors at the moment)

Fashion Designer
    If I remember correctly, we had 6 or 8 weeks (or maybe more) last year to get through the quests that were limited to late winter/early spring. If you had the Love Shack and got through most of those quests, then the Alicorn horn and wing could drop anytime after that to finish the quests.

The timeframe wasn't bad for doing the most of the quests, it was the rarety of the random drop Alicorn parts to finish the last steps that were so hard to get.

Yes for those who started late would miss the love shack and alicorn

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to have the chance to get an alicorn... and the decorations and flowers.

Same here. Those trees and decorations are so lovely. We should get the same chance to get them. So please!!!

New Resident
    Hello, guys!! Of course I would love to have the Valentine edition as well! Started previous spring and unfortunately had no possible way to participate in valentine quests. And all that lovely pink stuff..!!*))

Rhino Keeper
    I just got the part I needed for the Alicorn the other day. She is still a filly. I guess they are still available.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast